Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Hardly Any Females If Any On Netweather?

Cymro

43 members have voted

1. 1. Are males more likely to take an interest with the weather?

Posted

a lot of lady love going on here!

About time to I say .... bring it on :p:p

kaz

oops now that just looks plain wrong hahahaha ......

Edited by kaz

Posted

just to put the record straight... i am male :p :p smiliz19.gif

but i know there are a lot of females on NW and am pretty sure the majority joined for the weather aspect of the site. along with the lovely ladies who have posted above, dont forget Louby, M'Lady, Snow Raven, Michelle, beka, and many more who make the site the community that it is :)

Posted

Big up respect to the SACRA treasure holder and administrator!drinks.gif Btw Angela - I am still No 9?unsure.gif

I thank you kind lady and cookie you can join in the lady love if you like nudge nidge wink wink say no more. lol you are old enough if you know what programme i refer to lol.

Yes as far as i know Tamara you are. My lists are filed in funny places lol i have decorated since i took over the list so assume yes you are number 9 you joined before me and i only took over the second year of SACRA.

Posted

I thank you kind lady and cookie you can join in the lady love if you like nudge nidge wink wink say no more. lol you are old enough if you know what programme i refer to lol.........

say no more :p :p

Posted

just to put the record straight... i am male :p:)smiliz19.gif

but i know there are a lot of females on NW and am pretty sure the majority joined for the weather aspect of the site. along with the lovely ladies who have posted above, dont forget Louby, M'Lady, Snow Raven, Michelle, beka, and many more who make the site the community that it is :)

Hi there long time no speak how are you well i hope. :D:p lol you are defo old enough

Well OP somone has to keep you lot in line and us women are born to keep men in line would you not agree? :):)

Edited by Snow Queen one

Posted

I thank you kind lady and cookie you can join in the lady love if you like nudge nidge wink wink say no more. lol you are old enough if you know what programme i refer to lol.

Yes as far as i know Tamara you are. My lists are filed in funny places lol i have decorated since i took over the list so assume yes you are number 9 you joined before me and i only took over the second year of SACRA.

21? if im old enough :p

:):p

Posted

21? if im old enough :p

:):p

No sorry if you don't know the programme the line "nudge nudge wink wink say no more" came from you are prob too young unless you have been fed this programme by your parents. It is an aquired taste.

Edited by Snow Queen one

Posted

No sorry if you don't know the programme the line "nudge nudge wink wink say no more" came from you are prob too young unless you have been fed this programme by your parents. It is an aquired taste.

*sulks*

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold and snowy in winter, a good mix of weather the rest of the time

From what I've noticed there appear to be far more posting on the regional threads than on the model discussion - perhaps because the model discussion often turns into a giant squabbling match? Certainly, most of the posters in a 30 mile radius from me are women.

Posted

Hi there long time no speak how are you well i hope. biggrin.gifsmiliz64.gif lol you are defo old enough

Well OP somone has to keep you lot in line and us women are born to keep men in line would you not agree? whistling.gifacute.gif

hi SQ1 :p all well here, and i would love to be kept in line by a woman :p

Posted

From what I've noticed there appear to be far more posting on the regional threads than on the model discussion - perhaps because the model discussion often turns into a giant squabbling match? Certainly, most of the posters in a 30 mile radius from me are women.

Yes, I think the regional threads have been a great success

They were very popular last year, so we thought we'd re-introduce them. I believe that it's good to have a whole range of different threads so that all of the members feel they are able to contribute in some way. :p

Posted

Alright Valerie?

Cheeky moo! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Alright there, Dawn?....haven't spoken to you for a while!

Big up respect to the SACRA treasure holder and administrator!drinks.gif Btw Angela - I am still No 9?unsure.gif

Another name that should be added is Noggin btw - her additions to the climate threads and snippets from newspapers are always great to read (plus catching up on Agatha Raisin book gossip!)

In terms of answering the poll - I would answer 'increasingly less' if there was a tick box for it.

Tamara......you are kindness personified! Thank you. :lol:

I had the latest Aggie book for Christmas......gripping stuff......she's fallen for a languid Frenchman now! My oldest daughter thinks she should marry Bill. It wouldn't work....he's too young for Aggie. :D

Anyway....where were we before we digressed? Ah, yes, the weather. Cold rain here. For a change!

:good::D:D:D :smiliz58: :smiliz58: :rofl:

Posted

I reckon everyone should put their genders up , I would also like to see more women on this site :drinks:

Guest North Sea Snow Convection

Cheeky moo! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Alright there, Dawn?....haven't spoken to you for a while!

Tamara......you are kindness personified! Thank you. laugh.gif

I had the latest Aggie book for Christmas......gripping stuff......she's fallen for a languid Frenchman now! My oldest daughter thinks she should marry Bill. It wouldn't work....he's too young for Aggie. gathering.gif

Anyway....where were we before we digressed? Ah, yes, the weather. Cold rain here. For a change!

good.gifsmiliz58.gifsmiliz58.gifsmiliz58.gifsmiliz58.gifsmiliz58.gifrofl.gif

Hi Val - hope you are enjoying the festive periodsmiliz58.gif

I think a New Year venture into Waterstones may be in the offing for me then. I didn't think to ask anyone to get me the latest Aggie bookdoh.gif

Edited by North Sea Snow Convection

Posted

Yes, I think the regional threads have been a great success

They were very popular last year, so we thought we'd re-introduce them. I believe that it's good to have a whole range of different threads so that all of the members feel they are able to contribute in some way. :rofl:

I resemble that remark - and wholeheartedly agree :whistling: from yes another one who has signed in more since it went regional

btw, apparently all over t'internet ladies are the doers and gents are the talkers, it's apparently the same offline :good:

anyway I love all posts, am usually quite quiet but read and appreciate a lot (as well as filter quite a bit :rofl:)