Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Weather Recorders

Hi all.

Im not 100% where to put this so please administrators feel free to relocate this to the most apropriate area.

Im looking for weather recorders or readings from stations, so i can work out the average days above 5 degrees c per month. Records of rainfall and the potential (and record) of frosts and temperatures below 5 degrees.

I had hoped that people who monitor their own stations may be able to help me with some of this information.

A little background - this is related to habitat and weather preferences of wildlife which i am trying to look into. It not for profit and if anything usefull comes out from it i would be making the results freely available.

I would like to be able to do this in a manor which would allow a user to see, for example, in an average year how many days of rain would there be in september, or how many days had a minimum temperature below 5 degrees C.

I know this isnt really a topic on the weather but it sees like a good place to se if people can assist me.

Many thanks for responses, i will check here soon.

pardon.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

Hi all.

Im not 100% where to put this so please administrators feel free to relocate this to the most apropriate area.

Im looking for weather recorders or readings from stations, so i can work out the average days above 5 degrees c per month. Records of rainfall and the potential (and record) of frosts and temperatures below 5 degrees.

I had hoped that people who monitor their own stations may be able to help me with some of this information.

A little background - this is related to habitat and weather preferences of wildlife which i am trying to look into. It not for profit and if anything usefull comes out from it i would be making the results freely available.

I would like to be able to do this in a manor which would allow a user to see, for example, in an average year how many days of rain would there be in september, or how many days had a minimum temperature below 5 degrees C.

I know this isnt really a topic on the weather but it sees like a good place to se if people can assist me.

Many thanks for responses, i will check here soon.

pardon.gif

Are you thinking of this on a countrywide basis, Tim, or for a specific area or areas?