Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slinky

Your Random Photographs

74 posts in this topic

This thread is for all Random shots, this can be wildlife not covered in the other threads to strange and bizarre shots you have! The stranger the better ;)

Unfortunately I don't have any really out there shots to begin this thread, but here are some that fit the random aspect of the thread.....

Gone out

Posted Image

Splash

Posted Image

Dead crow

Posted Image

Squirrel

Posted Image

Morning light

Posted Image

Taken Last Weekend, From Culver down in Sandown.

Posted Image

Kelly that is absolutely stunning - to get the smoke trails with that level of detail of the structure is amazing!

I took this while out messing around with my friends the day before I moved. Taken with a camera phone so hence the size, but I turned out good I think.

Posted Image

I took this while out messing around with my friends the day before I moved. Taken with a camera phone so hence the size, but I turned out good I think.

What a great shot, I love it http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif

I have managed to dig out another strange one from me, I used a long exposure to create the ghost like effect....

post-1814-1222500484_thumb.jpg

Great pic Kelly, the RAF Flight sergeant i work with suggest the red arrows may like to see it as the possibility of using it for publicity.

I have managed to dig out another strange one from me, I used a long exposure to create the ghost like effect....

post-1814-1222500484_thumb.jpg

As you know I love this shot and inspired me to try myself, I ended up with a Frog ghost

Posted Image

This made the greatest mushroom dish of all time!

post-5260-1223584911_thumb.jpg

post-5260-1223584926_thumb.jpg

One not to include:

post-5260-1223585045_thumb.jpg

Prize fungus: a 500g cep, the best of any mushrooms to be found - and in perfect condition! It was picked (and eaten) in Austria this year, but I have found many in England, too.

post-5260-1223585319_thumb.jpg

Didn't come out exactly how I wanted it to, but not too bad for my first try, will keep trying to get the shot I want though.

post-164-1225111695_thumb.jpg

Here's a mystery - how did it get there? This post is about 4ft (1 and a bit metres) off the ground :unknw:

post-8902-1225820838_thumb.jpg

Here's a mystery - how did it get there? This post is about 4ft (1 and a bit metres) off the ground :unknw:

post-8902-1225820838_thumb.jpg

A desperate louby is the only answer-mind a few of my posts are like that on here-well more than a few :)

Picture of the neon tetra's in our tank, shutter was open for 1 sec I think, thought it gave a weird effect.

post-164-1225831001_thumb.jpg

Picture of the neon tetra's in our tank, shutter was open for 1 sec I think, thought it gave a weird effect.

post-164-1225831001_thumb.jpg

Nice! Looks like you have the aurora borealis in your fishtank! Saves the plane fare! :unknw: