Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/Wintry Precipitation Reports: 27th January 2004

Mrs Snow Lover

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Easygoing, but winter is meant to be white, dammit!

Ladies and gents....

FIRST SNOW SHOWER FOR ME!!!

Don't know when it happened, but it's settled. All outdoor water's frozen and the snow settled happily on top. Even on non-frozen surfaces! :lol:

Come on you south-easterners....main stuffs not even here yet! :D

Posted

Yeah, it's snowing here as well (in Hertfordshire). I take back everything I said about wanting mild weather. If we could just get 2 inches tonight then we are expected to get at least another 2-3 inches after midday.

Weather fan.

Posted
We've only had a few flakes so far but it has settled.  It's not a cm deep yet but that is only a matter of time surely.

Weather fan.

the best is yet to come (fingers crossed)

Thinggggs cann onlyyyy gettt bettterrrrrrr

Sorry

Evan

Posted

The problem is that I've looked at where the precipitation is heading. It looks like most areas of the south east and east anglia will get a good covering. Where I live, however, there appears to be only a small bang of showers heading in our direction. I remain opimistic though.

Weather fan.

Posted

What tiny bit we did have here seems to have melted away now :lol:

There are still small patches but you couldn't measure it, ho well fingers crossed we get more later.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder and lightning

Hello Neighbours (Evanmorgan & Weather Fan) its nice to know that we are observing our local weather. Lets have a repeat like last year.

Its snowing moderately on the Horns Mill Estate in Hertford and it is settling everywhere, including my cat. My cat is leaping at the snowflakes and he is also a snow fanatic. :lol:

Posted

North London - Just started snowing here and settling, not very heavy but the night is still young!!!!!

Temp - minus 1.5 deg C :lol:

Posted

starting to get some moderate rain here in exeter now.

it's cold rain though...!

temp 3.6...no now 3.5..hope yet...?

Posted
Hello Neighbours (Evanmorgan & Weather Fan) its nice to know that we are observing our local weather. Lets have a repeat like last year.

Its snowing moderately on the Horns Mill  Estate in Hertford and it is settling everywhere, including my cat. My cat is leaping at the snowflakes and he is also a snow fanatic.   :lol:

i live up woodland mount near the police station and wheatcroft school, its looking good here

Posted

Here in peterborough we have had nearly an inch of snow!!! Just stopped now( started around 11.20) :lol: , maybe we will get some more tomorrow and have adecent dump of snow:)

Anyone had much snow in cambs?

Posted

It's still snowing here, albeit lighter. Heavy snow over Lincolnshire - could just move out into the north sea, or a slight change in wind direction behind the front could blow it at little further inland. I'm 50/50 at the minute. Seem to be a certain narrow front that developed to south of the main mass of precipitation over Lincs about 1-1/2 hours ago that has at least brought a dusting to most of the central Midlands. The next 1-2 hrs or so will see whether that heavier stuff is brought south, or not. Lots of showers over Wales, though looking at the temps, mostly sleet around the coasts - though you won't have to go far up a hill and inland to see the snow.

I was expecting 2 inches out of this, had 2, maybes 3 cm. Could be some more, watching this space.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder and lightning

HEAVY SNOW over Hertford. Very thick flakes. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee