Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Day 20 Discussion

pottyprof

Posted
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.

AAaaaaaaaarghhh, just typed a lengthy post on the 'Greensburg' event, and lost the whole bleedin' lot,, dont know if anyone else is having probs, its only when i'm on NW does it go off and cant locate the server, hence losing everything,..

On the subject of the storm over sw Kansas on that fateful evening i txt USA Storm team to say the storms had split into 3 main cells with the most southern one losing intensity and the more northerly cell increasing, glad they took no notice of me, as we all know that an 'emergency' situation was declared on tnat northerly cell.. In my lost post (yes lost not last!) i went on about the strange happenings over Greensburg well this post is getting quite long and if i lose this one a certain laptop will go out the winda.!! heres an image of the path/s of the tornado/es

Owdo potty, aye ive been here ages was posting latest radar but after losing everything wasnt latest anymore!! Its like asking a bad stutterer the time!!! :rolleyes:

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    Posted

Yeah those storms havent made a lot of progress eastwards as you said potty great photo opportunity cloud bases are high at 6'000ft+ with tops exceeding 30,000ft in some of the stronger cells.

Posted

Aye potty that'll be it, wasnt that lengthy like, u know i think the problem might have something to do with timing out or similar, i think i thought that post was long it wasnt the post but the amount of time i took in posting it!!!

Posted

No problem mate.. :rolleyes:

my bed time.. all the best to everyone.. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted

Did it again its getting progressively worse. this has only started 3 weeks ago, i kept blamming it on google earth,...

Hoping Paul and Ian landed on those cells (north west) around Harding, quite a menecing cell producing 2" hail presently

Did you (Potty) put reason for edit false radar echo?

Posted

yep.. thats what i think it is..

*Waves* gone!! *woooooooooooosh* :rolleyes:

Posted

G'night potty, was ya day feelin great allday!

Would be better knowing what the colours represent, rainfall, wind speeds,outflow inflow??? i just dunno :rolleyes:

Archived