Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Day 9 Discussion & Trashed Car

Posted
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.

Those cells to the east look clear enough though..

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    Posted

Quite literally an amazing day for the team. We targeted the east of the squall line always not trying to venture too far south as I had a hunch that discrete Supercells would fire from 4pm in the Moist Area near the South East of Oklahoma, we got on 3 discrete Supercells, the one near Throckmorton had the most amazing rotating Mesocyclone, these got chomped by the Squall line from Hell and we retreated towards Decatur where we have breathtaking photos, I purposely watched the guys mouths drop in amazement when we shot the photos, when you see them you will too.

Paul Sherman & Team

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Tornadoey

I can confirm that Paul isn't underestimating the sheer awesomeness of the storm structures we witnessed today. I'll leave most of the picture posting to the guys with the nice cameras as I don't think mine can do them justice.

Archived