Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Weather For West Country For 76

Posted

Y'all,

Any idea where I can get a detailed info on the West Country weather for '76? Specifically a) at the Wiltshire and Devon ends and :( during What would be the Easter and Summer college breaks.

I need to know for <ahem... shuffles feet embarrassedly> for a novel I'm writing set in that timeframe in those locations....</embarrassment>

Cheers

Steve

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    Posted

This was the year of the so-called Great Drought. There is some general information here on the weather and some of its consequences. However, I imagine you are aware of this already?

Posted
    This was the year of the so-called Great Drought. There is some general information here on the weather and some of its consequences. However, I imagine you are aware of this already?
    welcome AC nice to have you onboard.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Settled, dry spell continues as daytime temperatures edge up a degree or so

The risk of frost continues and it is chilly out of the sunshine but the fine, dry spell continues this week as the temperatures creep up, closer to average rather than below as they have been. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
      Netweather forecasts
      Latest weather updates from Netweather

2021 Arctic Sea Ice Melt Season Outlook

Samual Hayes explores the trends and the main influencing factors as the Arctic Sea Ice Melt season for 2021 gets underway. Read the full article

BornFromTheVoid
      BornFromTheVoid
      Latest weather updates from Netweather

Cold waves hitting Europe continue to threaten growers, is there a link to climate change?

Much of Europe, not just the UK, has experienced unseasonably cold weather since the Easter Weekend. A plunge of cold arctic air brought by northerly winds early last week brought several nights of frost and even snow across large swathes of Europe, followed by another wave of cold arctic air spreads across much of Europe this week. The frosts causing damage to new growth in vineyards and orchardsa0spurred on by a late March heatwave, the vineyards of France werea0particularly badly affected.

Nick F
      Nick F
      Latest weather updates from Netweather 4