Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/wintry Precipitation Reports 1st March 2006

Paul Sherman

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Unexpected gusts of wind, and cumulus clouds in rude and amusing shapes.

Had some heavy hail and snow showers about 10-20 mins ago. Looks like more to come so fingers crossed.

Oh don't know if he's mentioned anything put Ste Prudence said to me he saw a flash of lightning about 8.30pm. (didn't think it was right opening a thread meself as I didn't see the lightning).

Edited by emerson

Posted

heavy snow here again in antrim northern ireland. very very heavy covering in just a few mins. wasnt expecting it tonite metoffice dont have a warning out

3rd day of heavy snow lol yay

Edited by dee88

Posted

:D:D

Its a tricky one Jamie. I think you have a better chance if you were west and south of Manchester rather than north and east as Oldham is more or less is. However, I wouldn't be surprised if you saw some more snow showers. I wasn't expecting this to be honest.

:D yes at last onley a small one but as i was checking the weather on sky the skys openend i looked out my window after giveing up, well everywhere was white, just a shawor thow but i hope for more .... eastmanchester ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

it's snowing.. fair kop. 1cm.

Posted

Got home to Reading from work last night to a good dusting that then frooze overnight. Nothing major but very nice and pretty all the same.

Other half tells me it was about a 20 minute heavy shower at about 5.15pm roughly.