Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/wintry Precipitation Reports, February 12th 2006

Guest Sue

Posted

As there is no snow falling in the UK, I will post my snow report here as I'm living only 200 km from the UK. This morning sleety snow began falling here at 11 AM, with a temp of 3 °C. One hour later temps started to fall rapidly and currently is only 0.2 °C. Sleety snow has now changed in proper snow and is laying everywhere. At the moment it's still falling and looking at the radar it wont stop quickly. I only hope that the upper air temps stay cold enough, so that it snows the whole evening and night. I will update later on how much snow there has been accumulated.

Greetz FWF

Edited by Flemish Weather Freak

Posted

The snow just went over in graupel here, but with a nice covering of 3 cm, I cant be disapointed. Still this amount is negligible in comparison with the amounts that fell in NY.

Edited by Flemish Weather Freak

Posted

23 inches measured in here in Central Park NY this afternoon. That makes it the second most ever, with only December 1947 with 28 inches recording more!

Posted
23 inches measured in here in Central Park NY this afternoon. That makes it the second most ever, with only December 1947 with 28 inches recording more!

There are some good snow pictures in the New York Times website. Go to www.times.com and click on slide show