Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Mark

I think (if i remembered} i up dated using my user name { i dont think you have to change names }

nigel

It says this username already exists, or something to that effect.

Just tried a new username and it says a user with this e-mail already exists, there must be a way to upgrade but I can't see it.

I want the lightning detector ;)

Edited by multi cellular thunderstorm

If your sub runs out then you get all the options to upgrade. Probably best contacting Paul/Karl about it ;)

If you're using firefox it won't as they don't use alt text in the way internet explorer does, but it does in ie and the search engines can also read it.

Whereabouts are you clicking that?

Whereabouts are you clicking that?

Same here if you click Albums straight back to forum

If you go to the forum at the top right you have controls and then albums click on albums and just goes back to the forum

Edited by Andy H

I'll have a look to see if it's a known bug with the software - it may be and if so there is an update for the gallery not too far away which should sort it.

do you ever have to like re-sign,re-register stuff like that :help:

Not sure what you mean Saint, could you explain a bit more please :help:

Not sure what you mean Saint, could you explain a bit more please :)

well you know you have to sign up to use the forums do you ever have to re-sign to continue to use the forum :help:

No, you can continue to use that username for as long as you use the forum :help: You can change the username you use if you like by contacting a member of the forum team :)

No, you can continue to use that username for as long as you use the forum :help: You can change the username you use if you like by contacting a member of the forum team :)

thanks very much paul

very stupid question but you know the squares under your personal picture what do they represent and mean and the name that comes with it-please help :help:

They equate to the number of post you've made - can't remember the amount of posts required for each square off the top of my head at the moment though I'm afraid.

They equate to the number of post you've made - can't remember the amount of posts required for each square off the top of my head at the moment though I'm afraid.

thanks anyway paul :)

saint

how come there are people classified as netweather something i just noticed they have thousands of posts and why and how do they become one-please help :help: and how can i acces my intrests because i am not sure how to acces it and put in my intrest- :)

Edited by saint

thanks again paul

saint

what is the highest number of squares(posts) or is there anything else after them

6 I think and that's yer lot.. :help:

Hi there. How come the "August CET" thread on the Summer Forum is showing as "No New Replies" (light purple icon) when there are new replies? It's done this a few times now.

Edited by Dancc

Seems to be showing as having new replies for me, you may need to clear your browser cache/cookies :mellow:

Seems to be showing as having new replies for me, you may need to clear your browser cache/cookies :)

Cheers for the reply Paul. I followed your advice and cleared my cache & cookies, but there still seems to be a problem.

Here is a screenshot:

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/7753/nwsy8.png

(I hadn't looked at the thread since the new reply appeared)

Ah well. I suppose it doesn't matter, I can put up with it. :)

For some reason the long range forecast thats just been brought in doesn't load for me even though i have net-weather extra

how many pages can a topic last

saint :)

Edited by saint