Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Paul

Need Help On The Site/forum?

The 16 day forecast seems to start on Sunday at 9pm, after last night's 18z. Have the days got mixed up somewhere??

i'm just giving the system a good kick now

You just have to press ctrl + f5 and your new picture will display, it's uploading but your browser cache is just showing the old one still :(

Been scouring around and didn't find out who won the Feb nw-extra competition for the weather station. Has this been annouced yet? Am I missing something obvious?

Guest Viking141

I have a wee problem!

I want to change my avatar but it wont let me! Every time i try to upload a new pic it just defaults back to the old pic but the same shape and size as the new one, if you get what I mean. What gives?

http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif

I'm not sure if this is a problem or not. I decided to archive my PMs rather than sort through what needed to be kept (if anything http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif ). Having gone through the procedure I haven't received the email. The messages have been auto-deleted OK, they just weren't sent to me (or so it would seem). I don't think there's anything imporant in there - just wondered if it's a known problem?

Dont know tbh but that only because nobody pm's me. Im sure a more popular memeber/mod will be able to help

we did pick up on a problem with the pm archiving the other day, it wasn't sending the attachment properly and this hasn't been fixed as yet. It should send you something though - have you checked your spam folder?

I definitely didn't receive anything - not to worry!

I dont seem to be able to see some of the pictures in some of the threads some are fine but some don't seem to load I know its something I am doing wrong - any idea what?

sorry I put thread I meant blogg when I click the option for slideshow on alot of them only 1 or two of the pictures show

Do you use broadband or dial up there?

I use broadband I don't get text though I'm getting the odd picture and the rest just blanks

It sounds like there is a bug in the blogs somewhere which is affecting images displaying, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

This should be fixed now ;)

we did pick up on a problem with the pm archiving the other day, it wasn't sending the attachment properly and this hasn't been fixed as yet. It should send you something though - have you checked your spam folder?

i archived mine and i got a file to download- but it just sends me to the hotmail homepage, no sign of the messages at all- does that mean i have lost all of them?

Edited by i luv snow

if you selected archive and delete, then yes they are permenantly gone.