Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Paul

Need Help On The Site/forum?

It's in the winter area, second from top of the non stickied threads at the moment - names latest model runs :(

It's in the winter area, second from top of the non stickied threads at the moment - names latest model runs :(

Thanks for the help. Found it now.

S2

Thanks for the help. Found it now.

S2

Hi just subscribed to nw extra have problem trying to get uk 15min Radar just get a red x in box please help.

Hi Ian, its working fine here, do you have any internet security which blocks the referrer, if so, you need to disable this as the security on the image means it needs to be unblocked. Also, can you tell me which address you're accessing the site on - if you're not using the net-weather.co.uk address, using that should help.

:D Hi Paul

The 15 min radar has stopped working for me too. Was all ok about 1 hour ago. Have tried refresh and re-entering etc.

Cheers

I cant access the radar either, Paul I've noted your comments re security but don't know what they mean! I am accessing the site via net-weather.co.uk. It'ssad that some of us who have subscribed to this service are unable to use it on one of the most exciting snow days so far. Hope you can suggest a way round it I hoped to be able to use a bit more than the met-office one.

We had to put some additional security in there, obviuously it's not working properly though, so it's now back to how it was - should be working fine again now..

Thanks, working fine again now. I can see the snow coming in to EA over the North Sea now - yippee

No problem, sorry for the problems folks :D

Has the forum changed or is it my settings, but when reading a topic I cannot see who is also viewing and/or replying?

the users viewing feature has been temporarily disabled for performance reasons.

it will be back soon

Thanks folk for an informative forum. I'm a moderator for a large weather forum in Oz with a love of snow and storms. My town at 1085m above sea level gets about three or four snowfalls per winter, bit less in a bad season and a bit more than that in a good one.

One thing though re this net-weather site is that it has so many topics that its hard to navigate. We have a fraction of the amount of topics that you folk have and it seems to be a lot easier to move around. Anyway, horses for courses and thanks for all your efforts in running this forum, I know what that is like! :rolleyes:

Blizz

My Winter 2005:

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bmstorms/picture2005a.htm

My main site:

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bmstorms/welcome.htm

Hi mods, dunno if this is the right place for this query but what has happened to the lists that would appear at the bottom of whatever thread you were in, telling you who else was in that particular thread and who was replying?

Ta, AM

The query which showed that information has been temporarily removed AM. This has been because of the number of people on line and site traffic - just to give the servers a breather :)

The query which showed that information has been temporarily removed AM. This has been because of the number of people on line and site traffic - just to give the servers a breather :)

Thanks shug, I thought it'd be something like that.

Hi, When posting pictures how do you show the picture as a thumb nail, with instructions to enlarge image? Where can I find info on this?

Thanks in advance :D

Edited by Let_it_snow

my area 7 day forecast stack on 31/12 06:05 (00Z)

Edited by Stuart Harvey

Is there any chance of adding more ensembles to the Datacentre, not sure how the copyright/etc. works for them, but it'd be nice to have a bigger selection (than the 4 available). Perhaps to include Glasgow, Belfast, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Bristol, Newcastle as per weather online, or more. I like sticking to the one website, don't like being disloyal!

watch this space - should be a few more over the next couple of days

watch this space - should be a few more over the next couple of days

Cheers Karl, glad you made it through Xmas without blowing up.

Something else I have noticed, sometimes the NW-Extra 16 day forecast shows precip. totals of - (minus). Is there any way you can get it set to never show a negative number, some sort of 0 minimum string. (does that make sense)

HI CMD, thought we already had that in there - we'll hopefully get that sorted soon.

I don't think Karl realised you were a n-w extra subscriber - we put the new beta version of the ensembles in there today - plenty more choice available within those!!

HI CMD, thought we already had that in there - we'll hopefully get that sorted soon.

I don't think Karl realised you were a n-w extra subscriber - we put the new beta version of the ensembles in there today - plenty more choice available within those!!

Fish-Wet-Slap-Big yet again Mr P Sir!

Stuff me, nice ensembles, wooo hooo. When did that go on?

Edited by CatchMyDrift