Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 3-Day Forecast | NOAA / NWS Space Weather Prediction Center WWW.SWPC.NOAA.GOV This does look interesting...On a Friday night, clear skies forecasted (until early hours at least) and with very little moon to worry about...what could go wrong I'm already on standby.
  3. LetItSnow! Ah yes but it was still being played a lot in 99
  4. Sunday is looking interesting for storm lovers, particularly in the SW of England and then later further North and West, at least that's what the BBC are hinting tonight.
  5. *Stormforce~beka* i do not wear any helmets not even in war, i just run into the battle field full on with my axe & hammer No conspiracies here…. It’s what they want you to think; divide & conquer
  6. I'm off to Munich on Sunday for a few days and hoping to keep up with the high pressure that's currently sitting over us whilst you lot have low pressure from the West and perhaps some thunder and lightning to put up with.
  7. A fine warm, dry day, with plenty of warm sunshine, reaching 20.1°C at: 15:27. On Golden sands a fair amount of activity
  8. Jamie M Let's hope it's not during daylight hours & the clouds stay away!
  9. I remember Atlantic 252 No haven't noticed but my work is to East of Burton.
  10. Scorcher Believe by Cher was October 1998 not 1999. I wasn’t even alive in 1999 actually! I’ll have to check sunshine stats for this year. While it was the warmest year on record now it’s not even in the top 10 anymore. How far we’ve come, very sadly.
  11. LetItSnow! I think I'm seeing the year through my warm biased spectacles to be honest. September was very memorable for warmth- particularly at the start- and was the warmest of the 90s. I recall getting the Internet for the first time in that October. So as well as the music- the sound of the modem dialling up is also an association I have with 1999- and the AOL "you have email" coming on every time you logged on. Pokemon on Game Boy was getting very big towards the end of the year. 'Maria' by Blondie and 'Believe' by Cher were 2 notable songs from later in the year.
  12. Azazel It's been much better today! Hazy but slight haze rather than the past 2 days. As a response we have topped out at 24.2c. All doors and windows still open! MUCH better!! Happy Becka Even sat in it for breakfast this morning! Sat out cuddling chooks twice too. Almost feel like I'm on holiday!
  13. Curry in Not such a hurry lamb vindaloo in the garden… more evenings like this please Now for watering plant pots and lighting fire pit
  14. 2024 if today’s anything to go by with, it’s a touch different
  15. raz.org.rain I hope this summer has loads of plumey scenarios, very much like we got in 2019 and last year. @Frosty.loves plumes as do I. Back to the here and now and it looks like in 10 days time we look like on this chart having a northerly tracking jet stream.
  16. Snowy L not see the Cannock fire plume cloud? I could from King's Bromley
  17. A dry and warm day with long sunny periods. At 1700 g.m.t Temp; 20.3c Max today; 21.0c Min last night; 10.0c Grass min; 7.9c Rainfall from 0800-1700 g.m.t; 0.0 mm Sunshine today so far; 9.1 hrs Mean wind speed; 10 mph NW Highest gust today; 16 mph NW at 1638 g.m.t 6 oktas Sc, Cu humilis and Ci Vis' 40 miles
  18. Pauski sorry didn’t look at your location, here it was a naff summer like all the other 2007-2012.
  19. Glorious afternoon and early evening here. Even sat outside and picked my son up wearing a t-shirt. Unbelievable scenes
  20. markyo at least you only have a few miserable month until the beloved cold and rain returns. Most of us have 8-10months of miserable conditions…
  21. High of 22C, sunny all day, absolute perfection.
  22. weatherobsuk Nice pics, it certainly lifts the mood getting out amongst the greenery and nature, my tent has arrived, I've gone for the Terra Nova Helm compact 2, will need a few practise set ups in my daughters garden cos I've no grass @Dark Horse Looks to be some interest for a bit of T and L Sunday, early days yet, love a good storm. ( but not in a tent )
  23. AC on this early in the year, not happy at all, far to warm upstairs now to be comfortable for me to sleep, going to be a long miserable and expensive few months coming up, hate, hate this time of year
  24. Alderc 2.0 summer 2010 was very hot in Finland, Russia etc. It was the summer when major wildfires broke out in Russia and Moscow was shrouded in smoke. Of course in Western Europe it was unremarkable. 2010 Russian wildfires - Wikipedia EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG
  1. Load more activity