Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. True pheonix and Gods are with us in the skies tonight ️
  3. Andrew_WsM Amazing not getting anything like that from here. Great to see these though from down our latitude. Dark skies will help - sadly not so much from here.
  4. I will post more later, i got some truly amazing photos and videos tonight!!! Got the true bucket list item now ticked! In the mean time i am looking into his eyes
  5. Hey everyone! Forst post here, i'm usually in the storms chat but my god. Just wanted to share some photos on here of the aurora tonight. It was incredible, and the neighbours came out and we all stood together admiring the sky. Rambling aside here are some photos I got, using my trusty Samsung
  6. @kumquat Hi, just snapshots using night sight mode on my Pixel phone.
  7. Andrew_WsM Hey Andrew are these long exposures or just snapshots? Backtrack Stunning mate
  8. I captured this. It resembles a bird! A legendary pokemon? Articuno? NW England!
  9. Mapantz Wow Mapantz amazing capture. Good old weather stations
  10. Never ever seen this before, i can see nothing really with the naked eye but here are a few from my phone. Simply stunning photos tonight everyone
  11. Yesterday
  12. The last 10 seconds of my daily timelapse looked good! Skip to 3:50 if you want to miss the previous 22 hours.
  13. Seeing some blue, not sure if natural colour due to camera.
  14. Somebody pinch me. That was utterly surreal. I didn't think i'd ever see such an amazing sight from Waterlooville!
  15. Still got a lovely green showing up on my webcam. What a lovely end to the day that was!
  16. I'm hating the streetlights around here! I'm driving out to the edge.
  17. So last time I saw this was in 2001... Never seen this in May before its a blast from the past tonight.. Started as a false dawn to the east.. Last time it was overhead was in 1989 so how does it compare with then nowhere near as bright as that one..Spring 2000 was also much brighter which was to the north more... It went as far south as Corvus the crow well Spica anyway.. Also nearly walked into a badger up in the top field,that was close..
  18. Is this confirmed to be the strongest in history as a G5? If so just WOW!
  1. Load more activity