Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. TwisterGirl81 19c is your min temp on your thermostat, so if your temp drops below that your heating will kick in regardless of your timer settings. Its a cold setting override.
  3. raz.org.rain Personally, I would just really like to have a year of seasonal weather for a change. 2003 and 2018 achieved this, so it can be done. Though has been incredibly difficult since. I think a lot of us on here would be happy with a seasonal year.
  4. Everything is producing tornadoes
  5. Kansas is also having tornadoes along with Nebraska and the Texas tornadoes. A lot going on at the moment.
  6. Reminds me of Soso-Bassfield tornado
  7. An utterly mental event, the Lincoln Supercell I've just watched on radar and it looked like a beast. I love extreme weather but it's events like this I don't like. Will be significant disruption as we wake up tomorrow.
  8. Ive seen reports that gate to gate measured 225mph, just a violent, violent tornado
  9. 32 Tornado reports so-far, I tuned in to Ryans stream not expecting to be seeing anything until at least midnight UK time based on yesterday's model runs, the intensity of this outbreak is quite unexpected but fortunately many in those parts of the States were already prepping for tomorrow's event.
  10. A slight frost,dry with some sunny periods,a few dark clouds and a few spits,max 9 deg,min 0 deg
  11. That velocity is really not good No words, catastrophic damage on stream
  12. sundog I wonder if it will lead to a cooling of the rest of the Pacific, which is currently very warm?!
  13. Incredibly violent tornado on the ground. Chris reporting mile wide wedge, saying its very, very violent
  14. raz.org.rain Hopefully we will have a record hot August in that time. The gap between the hottest July (28.3c) and hottest August (27.1c) is quite high when the average is only 0.5c warmer in July. Maybe the first 300 hour August too?
  15. This event refuses to give up unfortunately This event refuses to give up unfortunately
  16. Today
  17. WYorksWeather that certainly will be a shock to the system when it eventually does happen. According to the study published by Oltmanns, Holliday et al. back in March, we can expect a record breaking hot summer within the next five years due to how the atmosphere responds to freshwater in the Atlantic.
  18. Big wedge on the ground https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh-Xiqwm9qw wow
  19. The newly formed wedge heading to Waterloo, NE is HUGE easily over a mile and then some in diameter, with a well-defined debris ball on the doppler.
  1. Load more activity