Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Cloudy now. Our hunt for a full day of sun continues ...
  3. It's likely to happen sooner or later, possibly this year!
  4. Cheshire Freeze where have you been? Nice to see you back on the threads and a thundery scenario looks very plausable. MattH is definitely needed on here i feel at the moment to give more detail on the goings on.
  5. CETs for the months of 1733 Jan 6.9 Feb 6.0 Mar 5.9 Apr 10.0 May 11.2 Jun 15.2 Jul 18.3 Aug 16.1 Sep 12.8 Oct 9.1 Nov 6.5 Dec 7.6 Annual 10.5 Oundle, Northants rainfall totals March: 2.2" May: 0.02" June: 2.0" July: 2.2" Aug: 3.6" Oct: 0.6" Nov: 0.5" Whole year: 17.5" Edinburgh Feb: 2.5" March: 2.6" Apr: 0.8" May: 0.08" Jun: 2.1" Jul: 0.6" Aug: 2.7" Nov: 0.3" Dec: 3.6" Whole year: 19.7" Weather at Ripon, N Yorks January: warm with rain, on 17th, a hard frost suddenly set in. On 22nd a sudden warm fog. On 25th, sultry On 27th, sultry with gross fog February: the 1st cold , the first week very cold March: very cold, much rain on 15th April: cold May: cold with scarcely any rain June: mostly hot and dry July: at the beginning of the month great thudnerstorms September: but little rain October: dry and cold November: warm and cloudy December: very cloudy, from 9th to 23rd terrible storms with great rains sometimes thunder The summer was unusually dry, many springs were dry and the rivers very low but the heat was moderate except two hot weeks in July. December was uncommonly warm like April and the birds began to build ------------- Jan 24th: A terrible north gale which tore trees up by the roots Jan 26th: a furious SW gale May 27th: great rain Jun 23rd-25th: very hot at Ashby-de-la-Zouch Jun 24th: a terrible thunderstorm Jun 27th: a very great thunderstorm at Ashby-de-la-Zouch doing much damage In June and beginning of July, the weather exceedingly hot at Newport, Isle of Wight In July, the weather was so exceedingly hot in London for most parts of the months, that it was scarcely tolerable, horses dying on the roads In July much mischief by lightning Jul 29th: a great thunderstorm at Ashby-de-la-Zouch 18th Oct: barometer: 30.2" 25th Oct: barometer: 28.8" 5th Nov: barometer:: 30.2" Dec: very wet Jan 6 Feb 3 St Petersburg Jun 23 Jul 2 Jul 16 Jul 27 Sep 22 Dec 18 Germany Dec 25
  6. Super_Uwe Same here in Bristol too, pretty cool to look at at least!
  7. Addicks Fan 1981 Wasnt yet born in 1992 and I cant find much data on May 1992 and Jun 1992 but July 2016 and Aug 2016 were both very average bog standard summer months. It will look dull and meh compared to the likes of 2018/2022 but look like paradise compared to say a 2012 or even last year.
  8. Of course the models show a plume event on Sunday night, the one night I'm away in London for a gig! Very predictable!
  9. As expected ... lots of cloud around now barely seeing the sun inbetween them
  10. Derecho i’ll take thundery. Best part of summer’s potential in my book!
  11. A dry afternoon with sunny spells and rather warm Max temp 18.3C, now 17.4C, Barometer 1023mb steady, Wind F2 NNE, rainfall Nil;
  12. Well with the pleasant weather out come the insects. I managed to get bitten smack in the middle of the bridge of my nose and now look like Rudolf. The other thing at this time of year I like a meticulous detail of the car, so did it yesterday. Washed twice, polished and then waxed, about 4 hours work. Naturally the birds are aiming on purpose, I have no doubt about it it's attracting them from as far away as Siberia, might be the fact they can see a reflection, or they don't like people showing off.
  13. A very nice few days here since Saturday and pleasantly warm too. I even caught the sun during the long weekend!
  14. Neilsouth Yup we've been a bit luckier here in that Friday has been our only poor day of the month so far. Today will be the first in a series of warmer days up until Sunday. After this date is of interest due to increasingly warm air to our south. Low pressure to our west is currently being favoured to move into the Bay Of Biscay... an unusual path that would extend this coming warmth if the low pressure doesn't get too close. It could end up thundery though.
  15. Neilsouth Even though it hasn't been blazing sunshine so far, it has been a 'warm' start to the month relative to average. And that is about to be turned up a notch over the next few days.
  16. Met Office suggesting a possible 26c in the south east on Saturday:
  17. Dull start but brightened up this afternoon, 17C. Not been a bad start to May so far.
  18. Today
  19. I shall go for 31C, I'd rather not even reach 30C this year but I think that's just a fantasy wish these days so I'll go with what I put.
  20. Derecho Ahh that makes more sense, would be nice to have atleast a week of dry warm weather in the models. Something us in south east Kent haven't seen since last year!
  21. Skyline in Denton 10 mins ago whilst sat having a coffee, thickening clouds. On my way back home now. Was bright earlier and felt nice when the sun decided to show itself. Seems very difficult to get a properly sunny day with little cloud build up doesn't it?
  22. Neilsouth Persists beyond Sunday I mean. Yesterday I thought we'd see a return to cooler conditions after that date but now I'm not sure. I appreciate in the far south the weather hasn't been great this month so far...
  23. Derecho If this warmth persists?!?!? It's only the second day this month it feels warm, and probably only the third day the sun has come out... Really need a feels like grade in this country for spring
  24. Managed 22.4°C. I have missed this sooo much!
  1. Load more activity