Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

SUNDAY 22 JUNE 2003

Guest ChaserUK

Guest ChaserUK

Had to put this here ready for tomorrow - hopefully a spectacular day in store for many so lots of reports please :D:D:D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

Bit hasty eh Matt? You lucky devils in the SE!

Guest ChaserUK

Woken at 0530 by very loud thunder - lots of lightning and just started to rain - radar pic seems to show a total mass of nasty storms heading my way - best way to start the day I reckon :shock: :shock: :D:D

Posted

Looking at the radar and the lightning detector, I'd say there's some more storms in the Channel at the moment transferring north-east, could be interesting

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

I think the storms are going to intensify watch out east anglia/ east midlands keep posting people :D

Guest ChaserUK

those storms this morning were nothing really. They developed in the channel during the night and are nothing to do with this PM's main event in the East :D:D:D:D I expect this will be a day to remember!

Posted

Chaser, are you still in Devon, because the weather in Essex resembles a late Autumn afternoon at present, very breezy little humidity and current temp has dropped further to 18c, this high level cloud cover is killing any chance, I may be wrong but my gut feeling is'nt great on this one.

Paul Sherman

Guest ChaserUK

HI PAUL! Yes still in Devon - planning to start our way back at 1200 - so humid here and sunny now and I guess this will soon make its way across. Also, the cloud should break soon so I think we are still on! I am even going to wear my storm chasing t-shirt on bought from NSSL back in May heheh :D:D:D should bring us luck I reckon!

Posted

its hot and sunny and its been like that since 8:30am.now current temp is now showing 29.6c.on my electronic temp guage..very opprsive sweltring conditions outside.

Posted

StormGuy,

You should be in Essex today, definately overcoat weather at present, still 100% cloud cover and very windy, little or no humidity, hopefully the humidity will rise if the sun ever makes an appearance.

Paul Sherman