Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Can you get historic data on this website?

wmat983

I have had a look across website to see if I could find out whether or not there was any lightning about on 23rd May (last month) but can't see anything, I was wondering if anyone knew if this sort of thing was available on here, if it is would be grateful if you could help me find it?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Posted
31 minutes ago, wmat983 said:

I have had a look across website to see if I could find out whether or not there was any lightning about on 23rd May (last month) but can't see anything, I was wondering if anyone knew if this sort of thing was available on here, if it is would be grateful if you could help me find it?

Might be something on netweather extra, or you can get it here...

WWW.BLITZORTUNG.ORG

Blitzortung.org provides lightning and thunderstorm information in real-time on maps for USA, United Kingdom, Australia, new Zealand, Europa, Africa, Asia and other Countries.

Click the UK, date and then scroll through the timestamps, or set it to loop.

• Like 1

Posted
10 hours ago, wmat983 said:

The met office daily weather report on their digital library and archives may have it