Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

SACRA

Snow Queen one

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
On 03/10/2021 at 20:38, Coopsy said:

If anyone wonders what it’s like waking up after a snowstorm in the Canadian Rockies - this captures it pretty well.

Snow laden mountains, deep blue skies, snow plows already out clearing the streets. A foot of fresh snow and hitting the ski slopes to take advantage of the powder.

Bring on some good old fashioned Alberta snowstorms this winter. 

My idea of absolute heaven 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk
On 20/11/2021 at 21:56, Blessed Weather said:

You're all very welcome to meet in my little log cabin! Very warm and comfortable, but sorry, only two members at a time....

IMG_3984.thumb.JPG.f110acc2a759f4122dc527218f2894f2.JPGIMG_4470.thumb.JPG.8de4bd94a7b87aa638078b666f602aaf.JPGIMG_4476.thumb.JPG.742f573b329da2f2956b5c539e059735.JPG

You're going to need more Christmas cake, as I love eating that!

• Like 4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy and frosty

Have just checked and it is -31 in Yakutz   Would be wonderful to visit and have a sleigh ride but mind-numbingly cold.  Or Antarctica would be great and would love a chat with the penguins.   I bought some 4 x 4 wellies last year in readiness for snow and want to use them this winter

705416D4-941F-4778-8A2C-50A2A576C77C.jpeg

E3EE3C23-19D2-4C67-8E31-1327FBDB9E77.jpeg

EF31670D-BB09-4BBA-A650-7A3FBE8C4DCF.jpeg

Edited by Snowycat
  • Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storm, drizzle

who's ready for some snow lol
I'm ready and geared up, sledge at the ready, now I just need the most important part, the snow

• Like 1

Posted
On 21/11/2021 at 00:17, *Stormforce~beka* said:

Where's the SACRA numbers? I've forgotten what number I am! ...

I thought I’d added mine (from a few years back) to my profile info, but it’s not there!

Something like this would fit in all us snow mad SACRA members ❄️

E03E0DC2-6F66-450D-AA26-B38A00662F64.thumb.jpeg.92e25a14b0168f4412ee3ce360bd7b15.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in
On 21/11/2021 at 00:26, lottiekent said:

I thought I’d added mine (from a few years back) to my profile info, but it’s not there!

Unless you've added it since you posted this it is there. Unlike mine which I don't think I ever added so I've got no idea what it was now 

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: rubbish boring weather

Grr, cant remember my SACRA number either. I'm sure I must be in the top 10 considering my substantial age and being one of the first Net Weather members. (sorry if that all sounds innuendo-ish! )

Posted
  • Location: Gilfach, Bargoed, South East Wales Valleys, 190m Asl
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Ice, Frost, Thunderstorms, Gales
4 hours ago, jasonuk said:

Grr, cant remember my SACRA number either. I'm sure I must be in the top 10 considering my substantial age and being one of the first Net Weather members. (sorry if that all sounds innuendo-ish! )

Same here - I can't remember my number - my signature seems to have disappeared somehow - I think I was 301 or something!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Ice, Frost, Thunderstorms, Gales
Just now, CRACKPOT said:

Same here - I can't remember my number - my signature seems to have disappeared somehow - I think I was 301 or something!

Lo and behold- it's back

Posted
On 21/11/2021 at 08:56, CRACKPOT said:

Lo and behold- it's back

Seeing your post reminded me, I think if you’re on a phone and rotate to landscape mode you can see your signature too!

I’m number 1310 - I must have joined the sacra list late as I’ve been on here since 2006

• Like 1

Posted
7 hours ago, jasonuk said:

I'm the same. I want to say I was 7 or 9 but can't remember which! Probably neither ha!

• Like 1

Posted
1 hour ago, Snow Queen one said:

71BsEDvHoKL._AC_SL1500_.thumb.jpg.c0bfceb3c45bee3957daf3e0ac539a1b.jpg

morning all.  Lovely day out there here imby.  Lets hope this is not needed this winter

Please post the list of numbers! We neeeed it list holding lady!!

Posted
2 hours ago, lottiekent said:

Seeing your post reminded me, I think if you’re on a phone and rotate to landscape mode you can see your signature too!

I’m number 1310 - I must have joined the sacra list late as I’ve been on here since 2006

How do you even update your signature now? I can see how to update profile as a whole but not your sig?

• Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: rubbish boring weather
4 minutes ago, *Stormforce~beka* said:

How do you even update your signature now? I can see how to update profile as a whole but not your sig?

Yup, I think the option to add or change it disappeared a few years ago. I can only find the edit profile area but nothing about Sigs 

God we are proper old timers on here now mate!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk
On 21/11/2021 at 12:04, *Stormforce~beka* said:

On 21/11/2021 at 12:12, jasonuk said:

Yup, I think the option to add or change it disappeared a few years ago. I can only find the edit profile area but nothing about Sigs 

If you're on the forum home page, click the drop down menu from where your profile name is, click 'Account Settings'

All the info is there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted
43 minutes ago, jasonuk said:

I dunno who you are you've changed your profile picture! What with you and that Ed person pretending to be someone else! PFT! ... lol.

Yup part of the furniture we is! Paul!! Why has this chair i'm sat on got woodworm in it?!

Posted

Unfortunately I changed computer and did not save the list.  I can start a new one if people want me to.  Let me know.

It certainly has got chillier out there now.  I would love to get a bit of the white stuff whilst my christmas lights are up.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold ,snow

Nice evening here if a bit chilly. Let's hope we get a fair crack of the whip this winter. Oh my mate latham is in svalbard while the end of Feb welding. Not a great deal of deep snow but a bit chilly atm 

• Like 1

Posted
4 hours ago, Snow Queen one said:

Unfortunately I changed computer and did not save the list.  I can start a new one if people want me to.  Let me know.

It certainly has got chillier out there now.  I would love to get a bit of the white stuff whilst my christmas lights are up.

Sure! I want number 7 as for some reason that's what number I am in my head?!

• UK Storm and Severe Convective Forecast

UK Severe Convective & Storm Forecast - Issued 2024-03-29 07:13:16 Valid: 29/03/2024 0600 - 30/03/2024 0600 THUNDERSTORM WATCH - FRI 29 MARCH 2024 Click here for the full forecast

Nick F
    Nick F
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

Difficult travel conditions as the Easter break begins

Low Nelson is throwing wind and rain at the UK before it impacts mainland Spain at Easter. Wild condtions in the English Channel, and more rain and lightning here on Thursday. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts

UK Storm and Severe Convective Forecast

UK Severe Convective & Storm Forecast - Issued 2024-03-28 09:16:06 Valid: 28/03/2024 0800 - 29/03/2024 0600 SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH - THURS 28 MARCH 2024 Click here for the full forecast

Nick F
    Nick F