Local
Radar
Pollen

UEFA EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP 2020 COMPETITION

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy, wintry weather
    12 minutes ago, summer blizzard said:

image.thumb.png.eef9f23704184969324e83577884db53.png

Mbappe to be top goal scorer and player of the tournament. For everything else i'll go with this.

"GOALSCORER"/"SUPER STRIKER" SELECTIONS

“GOALSCORER” 1. -   **Kylian MBAPPE** [Fra].  “GOALSCORER” 2. – **Romelu LUKAKU** [Bel]. 

“GOALSCORER” 3. – Ciro IMMOBILE [Ita]. “GOALSCORER” 4 –  Timo WERNER .

“GOALSCORER” 5 –   Alvaro MORATA [Spa]. “GOALSCORER” 6 -Robert LEWANDOWSKI [Pol].

SUBSTITUTE     1 -  **Harry KANE** [Eng]. SUBSTITUTE 2. - Federico CHIESA [ITA].  

Thanks sb,

But there's still the issue of finishing positions, in the 6 Groups, Player of the Tournament and Highest Scoring Team? 

Regards,

Tom. 👍  

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    • Replies 79
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I am co hosting with Tom, we will be including goal times like in my champions league competition how it works is you will be asked to predict the time of the first goal in the matches and 3 points

Afternoon all, I hope I find yourselves and your Families, well. I had to contact Kirkcaldy Weather, regarding his 4th "Goalscorer", Marco Reus. Reus has failed to make the German 26 M

Morning all, I am currently in the process of putting together a Fantasy Competition, for the rescheduled   UEFA European 2020 Championship,  The Tournament was cancelled last Year, due to t

Posted Images

Posted
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet
    8 minutes ago, TomSE12 said:

Thanks sb,

But there's still the issue of finishing positions, in the 6 Groups, Player of the Tournament and Highest Scoring Team? 

Regards,

Tom. 👍  

The Screenshot has full predictions for all groups.

I stated the player, Mbappe.

France.

Posted
    2 minutes ago, summer blizzard said:

The Screenshot has full predictions for all groups.

I stated the player, Mbappe.

France.

Apologies sb but I didn't see that earlier.

I'll make a note of those but as I stated this Morning, it's why I originally set the Entry Deadline, a few Days before Kick-Off.

It avoids a last minute scramble.

Regards,

Tom. 👍 

Posted

image.png.cd6a6f8628f1eebdeeefddf03bcd0fea.pngUEFA EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS 2020 COMPETITION 

Buon Pomeriggio tutti [Good Afternoon all],

From this very content Italian fan, after the Azzurri's demolition job on Turkey, last Night. 

Below, is the Result of that opening Match in Group A:

image.png.b68aabbc95aee13625bd0c68f9c5d0a2.pngITALY 3-0 TURKEYimage.png.32de7166b8bfad999e7e3f29e065eabe.png.

GOALSCORERS - Demiral [O/G], Ciro IMMOBILE, Lorenzo INSIGNE.

Selected Goalscorer's Points gained - Ciro IMMOBILE - 1 Point.

UEFA STAR PLAYER - image.png.3e0d1bcc19278a67663b2199586aa0c1.png - Leonardo Spinazzola [Italy].

I will post up all the details of Today's Matches, Tomorrow.

Regards,

Tom. 👍  

• Like 1
    Posted

Evening all, from a very warm and humid, S.E.London.

Hope I find yourselves and your Families, well.

I'd like to apologise to SUMMER BLIZZARD, for that misunderstanding the other Day.

He did fill his Entry in perfectly but the problem was my eyesight, which hasn't been the same after I suffered a Stroke, in September 2015.

This Afternoon, I finally got around to writing up his Entry, and it's now safely tucked away in an A4 Plastic Wallet.

Below, is an image of SUMMER BLIZZARD's Entry:

1500136907_20210613_173615(11).thumb.jpg.412db7be13b839377a5d7e9c59516940.jpg

I hope you can all make it out. In the top right corner, is a £1 extra Double on S.B.'s Outright Winners [Germany], and his Leading Goslscorer [Kylian Mbappe]. The Betting Odds quoted are 100/1.

I will be contacting our N.A.R. [Netweather Assistant Referee], to arrange a Day for having a check on the Points gained by each Entrant. I will be suggesting, after the Final Match, in the 1st Round of Group Matches.

This will be the Group F Match, between France and Germany on Tuesday Evening.

Please remember, you will gain 1 Point, for every Goal your selected Goalscorers score, in the Group Stage.

Selected Goalscorers so far have been:

image.png.063faee08ab28eb4a00384ed3b9e01f7.pngRomalu  LUKAKU [BEL] - 2 Goals = 2 Points. image.png.0e013db26799e94a86dca1aa28597633.png Ciro  IMMOBILE [ITA] - 1 Goal = 1 Pont. 

image.png.4710d5f1ccde3541e2f0b757454232a2.pngRaheem STERLING [ENG] - I Goal = 1 Point.

Just to confirm, there are 12 Entrants in the Competition. They are as follows:

ANTONYBR7 [Guest], AVENGERSE12 [Guest], CASSIE/SE12 [Guest], DRECKLY, EAGLE EYE, HAYLEYBR7 [Guest], KIRKCALDY WEATHER, PAULBR7 [Guest], RAFFABR1 [Guest', ROSS90, SUMMER BLIZZARD and TOMSE12.

Selected Goalscorer, likely to be playing in Tonight's Group C Match is - image.png.be95bfcce61f857241afc3aa685bef77.png Memphis DEPAY [Netherlands].

Regards,

Tom. 👍  

• Thanks 1