Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Historical local data

James K

Posted

Hi, 

I'm trying to get hold of historical data for a local weather station at Llanwnnen, Ceredigion. 

I think this might be something to do with forum member Tony H? 

Can he, or anyone else, point me to where I might be able to find the data, or contact details for whoever owns the station? 

Many thanks, James 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunderstorms, gales. All extremes except humidity.
On 31/03/2021 at 11:08, James K said:

Hi, 

I'm trying to get hold of historical data for a local weather station at Llanwnnen, Ceredigion. 

I think this might be something to do with forum member Tony H? 

Can he, or anyone else, point me to where I might be able to find the data, or contact details for whoever owns the station? 

Many thanks, James 

Hi, I note that there has been no reply regarding the local weather station. Have you tried asking in the regional thread? Maybe someone there could help?

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 15/04/2021 at 07:33, Norrance said:

Hi, I note that there has been no reply regarding the local weather station. Have you tried asking in the regional thread? Maybe someone there could help?

There was a thread where someone posted a website he made to compile local weather data. It was buggy but eventually you could find what you needed. Sadly the post and anything related is gone. Did he get banned?