Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

THE MID/LATE SPRING HORSE RACING COMPETITION

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy, wintry weather

Despite the my Son's passing away, on Wednesday 24th February, I have decided to go ahead with a new Horse Racing Competition.

It will be entitled - The MID/LATE SPRING Horse Racing Competition.

The beginning of which, will depend on how I'm feeling at the end of the Week, after Antony's Funeral, this coming Wednesday Morning.

As per usual, the Competition will be focused on ITV's excellent Live Racing Broadcasts.

The Competition may begin this coming, Good Friday (2nd April)/ Easter Saturday (3rd April).

On Good Friday, ITV4 will be screening 10 Live Races, featuring the All Weather Championships from Lingfield (6 Races), and a further 4 Races, from the All Weather Racecourse, at Newcastle. ITV4 will then go on to Broadcast a further 7 Races, from Haydock (3) and Musselburgh (4) on Easter Saturday.

Failing that, I will start the Competition on Easter Monday (5th April).

ITV announced Yesterday, that they will be Broadcasting the Irish Grand National, from Fairyhouse on Easter Monday, plus Racing from Kempton.

From 8th April to the 10th April, ITV will be Broadcasting the Aintree Grand National Festival, featuring the English Grand National (Sat.10th).

A 3rd Grand National to be Broadcast Live by ITV, will be the Scottish version, on Saturday 17th April.

The attention will then switch to Flat Racing and the first of the Classics, for the 3 Year Old generation, with the 2,000 and 1,0000 Guineas at Newmarket, on Saturday/Sunday 1st/2nd May.

I will give notice in a few Days time, of when I plan to begin the Competition, and the Format/Scoring System, that I'll be using.

If any Member wishes to enter the MID/LATE SPRING Horse Racing Competition, could they please indicate their intention, by Posting on this Thread.

Thank you.

Regards,

Tom.  👍 🏇 

• Thanks 2
    Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    • Replies 103
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep, Crazy Lass. Can only think fans of  -  ,or the Magic Roundabout's -  , would've backed that nag. Evening all, I hope I find yourselves and your Families, well. Below are

Morning all, Hope I find yourselves and your Families, well. As I stated Yesterday Evening, part of the "Virtual" Stake for LASSIE23's Category 2, Aintree Doubles, will be placed at TOTE ODD

DOH !

Posted Images

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic Storms, Thunder & Lightning, Snow.

👋🐧

• Like 1
    Posted

• Like 1
    Posted
    27 minutes ago, Dreckly said:

Hi Jackie,

Should go in for that, shouldn't I? 

Evening all,

Hope I find yourselves, and your Families, well.

My Son Antony's Cremation, takes place Tomorrow Morning.

I want to get back to "hosting" a Horse Racing Competition, as soon as possible, to give me something to distract myself, from the awful news that presented itself to us, on Wednesday 24th February.

I've decided to commence the Competition, on Easter Saturday (3rd April).

It will be a more gentle introduction, to the MID/LATE SPRING Horse Racing Competition, than the 10 Race hurly-burly of Good Friday.

There will still be a scheduled 7 Races, Broadcast live, from MUSSELBURGH (4 Races) and HAYDOCK (3 Races).

It will be Callum's (KIRKCALDY WEATHER) turn to choose what type of Wager, he would like for Additional Wager 1.

I will contact Callum, in a short while.

I will continue to use the Scoring System Format, which I introduced in the Cheltenham Festival Competition.

The Race Winner's Points being based on it's Starting Price Odds. See value of Winner's Points available, below:

WINNERS POINTS VALUE

1/4 to Evens  (inclusive) = 3 Points.

11/10 to 3/1   (       "        ) = 4      "

100/30 to 6/1 (       "        ) = 5      "

13/2 to  10/1  (       "        ) = 6       "

12/1 and over                    = 8      " 

If any Member, including the usual Racing crowd (you know who you are), please indicate your intention to enter, by posting on this Thread.

Thank you.

I will post up the Racing Post links, to the Declarations for Easter Saturday's 7 Competition Races, around Thursday Lunchtime.

Regards,

Tom. 👍 🏇  🏇

• Thanks 1
    Posted

👍🏁🐎

• Like 1
    Posted
    Posted (edited)

Afternoon all,

Hope I find yourselves and your Families, well.

Firstly, I'd like to thank all those of our "Racing Crowd", who expressed their kind words of condolence regarding the passing away, of my Son, Antony.

As all of you that have experienced the loss of loved ones, the time between their passing and the Funeral, is one of great sadness and grief.

After a very distressing 5 Weeks, Antony was finally cremated Yesterday Morning, at Beckenham on the Kent/London border.

Hopefully, my immediate Family can now reach some closure in our minds, and start to function normally again.

But Antony will always remain foremost, in our hearts.

My Son was very popular with his Colleagues and Clients alike, when he, my Daughter Hayley, Paul (BR7) and myself, all worked together for Sunderland Credit Bookmakers, in East Croydon, Surrey.

It's very comforting to know, that Antony touched so many peoples hearts.

A lot of them remarked on his strength of character, in dealing with seeing his beautiful Mother, being destroyed by Huntington's Disease, and knowing that a similar fate, was awaiting him.

Everyone that knew him, commented on the fact, that there wasn't an evil bone in his body, that leaves me feeling, a very proud Father.

I have decided to dedicate the MID/LATE SPRING Horse Racing Competition, to Antony's memory.

Some of you will have noticed , that I have changed my Avatar photo, to reflect the love I have, for Antony and Hayley.

Right, below are the Racing Post links to the Runners, for the first Afternoon of the - MID/LATE SPRING Horse Racing Competition, featuring Races at Musselburgh and Haydock.

Select 1 Horse in each Race., 

As Callum (K/WEATHER), kindly gave up his choice of an additional Wager at the end of the LATE WINTER Competition, it is now his turn to choose the first additional Category, of the new Competition.

He has chosen a Round Robin, and I have selected 2 Races from his local Racecourse, just across the Firth of Forth from him, at Musselburgh, and the Irish Grand National, at Fairyhouse on Easter Monday.

It will be entitled - KIRKCALDY WEATHER's EASTER Round Robin, details of which can be found at the end of this Post. 

Your Selections for Easter Saturday's 7 Competition Races,MUST be posted on this Thread by NOON, on the same Day.

Please Copy/Paste your Selections into the Boxes, provided below.

Thank you.

MID/LATE SPRING HORSE RACING COMPETITION

(For the AntonyBR7 Memorial Trophy)

Sat. 3rd April

MUSSELBURGH image.png.9109b8ea2424aee638fa3fc96868829b.png

1:50 Musselburgh | Standard Racecard | 3 April 2021 | Racing Post

1.50: - Selection -

2:25 Musselburgh | Standard Racecard | 3 April 2021 | Racing Post

2.25: - Selection -

3:00 Musselburgh | Standard Racecard | 3 April 2021 | Racing Post

3.00: - (LEG 1, CAT 1) -  Selection -

3:35 Musselburgh | Standard Racecard | 3 April 2021 | Racing Post

3.35: - (LEG 2, CAT 1) -  Selection -

HAYDOCK image.png.0f8d8a40356d06188f22a4b50412e833.png

2:05 Haydock | Standard Racecard | 3 April 2021 | Racing Post

2.05: - Selection -

2:40 Haydock | Standard Racecard | 3 April 2021 | Racing Post

2.40: - Selection -

3:15 Haydock | Standard Racecard | 3 April 2021 | Racing Post

3.15: - Selection -

In CATEGORY 1, KIRKCALDY WEATHER's EASTER ROUND ROBIN, select 1 Horse in each Leg. Your Selections for Legs 1 and 2, MUST be the same, as in those Races above. 

Your Selections for your Category 1 Round Robins, MUST be posted on this Thread,  by NOON, on Easter Saturday (3rd).

There are 60 Runners declared at the moment for the Irish Grand National (5.00 Fairyhouse, Easter Monday (5th).

They can't all run, so I will be keeping an eye out for Non-Runners, and will try and inform an Entrant, if they Select a Non-Runner.

Failure to Select a Substitute Runner, will result in an Entrant being placed on the Starting Price Favourite, for that Race.

Thank you.

CATEGORY 1, KIRKCALDY WEATHER's EASTER ROUND ROBIN

LEG 1 - (3.00 Musselburgh, Sat. 3rd) - Selection - Same as in the Race above.

LEG 2 - (3.35 Musselburgh, Sat. 3rd) - Selection - Same as in the Race above.

5:00 Fairyhouse (IRE) | Standard Racecard | 5 April 2021 | Racing Post

LEG 3 - (5.00 Fairyhouse, Mon. 5th) - Selection -

"Virtual" Stakes - 25p Each Way Round Robin, plus a 50p Each Way Treble. Total "Virtual" Stakes = £6.00.P.M.'s.

I will be sending out P.M.'s to those of the usual "Racing Crowd", that are unaware, that the  MID/LATE SPRING Horse Racing Competition will begin on Easter Saturday (3rd) but if any other Member would like to Enter, please indicate your intention to do so, by posting on this Thread.

Thank you.

Regards,

Tom. 👍 🏇 🙏

Edited by TomSE12
    • Like 2
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms

Sat. 3rd April

MUSSELBURGH 

1.50: - Selection -stone soldier 

2.25: - Selection -Ventura mutiny 

3.00: - (LEG 1, CAT 1) -  Selection -count d’orsay

3:35 Musselburgh | Standard Racecard | 3 April 2021 | Racing Post

3.35: - (LEG 2, CAT 1) -  Selection -nate the great 

HAYDOCK 

2.05: - Selection -vision du puy 

2.40: - Selection -defuture is bright 

3.15: - Selection - small present 

CATEGORY 1, KIRKCALDY WEATHER's EASTER ROUND ROBIN

LEG 1 - (3.00 Musselburgh, Sat. 3rd) - Selection - Same as in the Race above.

LEG 2 - (3.35 Musselburgh, Sat. 3rd) - Selection - Same as in the Race above.

LEG 3 - (5.00 Fairyhouse, Mon. 5th) - Selection -Discordantly

"Virtual" Stakes - 25p Each Way Round Robin, plus a 50p Each Way Treble. Total "Virtual" Stakes = £6.00.P.M.'s.

• Like 1
    Posted
    Posted (edited)

Evening all,

I hope I find yourselves and your Families, well

Much thanks to Callum (K/WEATHER), for his Selections above.

ANTONYBR7

Sat. 3rd April

MUSSELBURGH image.png.f6975bd10518a61fd8727cc2fef3b75a.png 

1.50: - Marshal Dan.

2.25: - Strike Red.

3.00: - (LEG 1, CAT 1) -  Mokaatil.

3.35: - (LEG 2, CAT 1) -  Alright Sunshine.

HAYDOCK image.png.3eaec0bd30d868ccf4814850eb488293.png

2.05: - Chti Balko.

2.40: - Defuture Is Bright.

3.15: - Outonpatrol. 

CASSIE/SE12

Sat. 3rd April

1.50: - Redarna.

2.25: - Heights Of Abraham. 

3.00: - (LEG 1, CAT 1) - Justanotherbottle.

3.35: - (LEG 2, CAT 1) - Trumpet Man. 

2.05: - Vision De Puy.

2.40: - Strictlyadancer.

3.15: - Neverbeentoparis.

TOMSE12

Sat. 3rd April

1.50: - Three Saints Bay.

2.25: - Ventura Mutiny.

3.00: - (LEG 1, CAT 1) - Copper Knight.

3.35: - (LEG 2, CAT 1) - Cardano.

2.05: - Dino Velvet.

2.40: - Mahlermade.

3.15: - Iwilldoit.

Regards,

Tom. 👍 🏇

Edited by TomSE12
    Posted
    Posted (edited)

ANTONYBR7

LEG 1 - (3.00 Musselburgh, Sat. 3rd) - Mokaatil.

LEG 2 - (3.35 Musselburgh, Sat. 3rd) - Alright Sunshine.

LEG 3 - (5.00 Fairyhouse, Mon. 5th) - Agusta Gold.

"Virtual" Stakes - 25p Each Way Round Robin, plus a 50p Each Way Treble. Total "Virtual" Stakes = £6.00.

CASSIE/SE12

LEG 1 - (3.00 Musselburgh, Sat. 3rd) - Justanotherbottle.

LEG 2 - (3.35 Musselburgh, Sat. 3rd) - Trumpet Man.

LEG 3 - (5.00 Fairyhouse, Mon. 5th) - Discorama.

"Virtual" Stakes - 25p Each Way Round Robin, plus a 50p Each Way Treble. Total "Virtual" Stakes = £6.00.

TOMSE12

LEG 1 - (3.00 Musselburgh, Sat. 3rd) - Copper Knight.

LEG 2 - (3.35 Musselburgh, Sat. 3rd) - Cardano.

LEG 3 - (5.00 Fairyhouse, Mon. 5th) - Farclas.

Tomorrow Morning, I will post up details of the Scoring System I'll be using.

Regards,

Tom. 👍 🏇 🙏

Edited by TomSE12
    Posted
    Posted (edited)

Morning all,

I hope I find yourselves and your Families, well.

Just want to post up a word on the Scoring System, for the  MID/LATE SPRING HORSE RACING COMPETITION.

I realised last Night, that I had a bit of a conundrum to solve, by operating the Points System for Singles and the "Virtual" Stakes Format for Additional Wagers and Forecasts. 

Hopefully, I've come up with a logical answer, to this problem.

Basically, Points from your Singles will make "Virtual" £'s.

1 Point will equate to a "Virtual" £ and will be added to any "Virtual" Returns from your Additional Wagers, and any Forecasts.

I hope that will be agreeable, to every Entrant.

In a short while, I will send BRISTLE BOY and SUMMER SUN, a courtesy P.M., reminding them that the  MID/LATE SPRING COMPETITION, will begin Tomorrow. Jackie (DRECKLY), Callum (K/WEATHER) and LASSIE23, as well as my Family Members, are all aware that the Competition, begins Tomorrow.

Apologies but I don't think I'm up to "hosting" Today's 10 Race extravaganza, that ITV4 will be bringing us from the All Weather Meetings at Lingfield and Newcastle, which will feature the All Weather Championships from Lingfield.

With my Son Antony passing away on 24th February, the last 5 Weeks have left me emotionally and physically, shattered.

But the show will go on, and I'll start again with Tomorrow's ITV4 Racing from Haydock and Musselburgh.

Last Night, I noticed that the Racing Post have removed the Irish Grand National (5.00 Fairyhouse).from their "Free To Air TV Races" Menu. Although, the Irish Grand National is still showing as being Broadcast Live, on ITV4's TV Guide.

I'm hoping that it's an oversight, on the part of the Racing Post. But in any case, I will still include the Irish Grand National, as LEG 3, in Callum's - KIRKCALDY WEATHER's EASTER ROUND ROBIN, as it's a very important and competitive Race.

Below, is an explanation of the 2 Scoring System Formats, which will be amalgamated to give a "Virtual" £ Total, for each Entrant.

Firstly, the "Points make "Virtual" £'s" Format:

WINNERS POINTS VALUE

Now, the "Virtual" Stakes Format: 

ALLOCATED "VIRTAUL" STAKES

50p Reverse Forecast - Where there are 2 Selections required.

ADDITIONAL CATEGORIES

Will be held in honour of each Entrant and named after them, in Alphabetical Order.

The Entrant will select the type of Bet, and I will choose the allocated "Virtual" Stakes, which will be around £5/£6.

Your Selections in these Additional Categories, MUST be the same as your "Day of the Race" Singles.

SPECIAL CONCESSION RACE

On each Competition Race Day, I will select a "Bonus Race".

Should you predict the Winner of the "Bonus Race", you will receive double the Points, based on its on its Starting Price Odds.

If the Special Concession Race should be a Leg of an Additional Category Wager, you will receive "Double the Odds", for that Race Winner. 

I will now send B/BOY and S/SUN, a courtesy P.M., reminding them that the  MID/LATE SPRING COMPETITION, will begin Tomorrow.

Any other Member wishing to Enter the MID/LATE SPRING HORSE RACING COMPETITION, please indicate your intention to enter, by posting on this Thread.

Just a reminder to those Members, who are interested, I'm also "hosting" a U.S. Masters Fantasy Golf Competition (8th - 10th April).

Also, myself and Callum are attempting to put together a Competition, for the rescheduled European Football Championships 2020 but that's very much in its "embryonic" Stage of development. We're looking to start a Competition Thread for that Event, around early May.

Regards,

Tom. 👍 🏇 🙏

Edited by TomSE12
    • Like 1
    • Thanks 1
    Posted

Below, are details of Tomorrow's Place Structures and the corresponding value of Points, on offer:

Sat. 3rd April

MUSSELBURGH  image.png.280f103d81670eba05ba3f13f59b39d6.png

1.50: - (S.P.?, 2pts, 1pt).

2.25: - (S.P.?, 2pts). 

3.00: - (S.P.?, 2pts, 1pt).

Tomorrow's Special Bonus Race, will be the competitive Queen's Cup Handicap, at 3.35. Select the Winner and you will receive "Double the Points", for your Single. This Race Winner will also be worth "Double the Odds", in your Category 1, Round Robins.

3.35: - (S.P.?, 2pts, 1pt).

HAYDOCK image.png.00e491059be3476ec3571cf9aaac264e.png

2.05: -  (S.P.?, 2pts). 

2.40: -  (S.P.?, 2pts, 1pt).

3.15: -  (S.P.?, 3pts, 2pts, 1pt). 

WINNERS POINTS VALUE FOR SINGLES

1/4 to Evens  (inclusive) = 3 Points.

11/10 to 3/1   (       "        ) = 4      "

100/30 to 6/1 (       "        ) = 5      "

13/2 to  10/1  (       "        ) = 6       "

12/1 and over                    = 8      "   

Regards,

Tom. 👍 🏇 🙏

• Like 1
    • Thanks 1
    Posted

Evening all,

I hope I find yourselves and your Families, well.

For those of you that watched this Afternoon's Live ITV4 Racing from Lingfield and Newcastle, will have heard the answer, regarding the contradictory information I read, about ITV4's Live schedule on Easter Monday.

This is what I posted, this Morning:

QUOTE: 

"Last Night, I noticed that the Racing Post have removed the Irish Grand National (5.00 Fairyhouse).from their "Free To Air TV Races" Menu. Although, the Irish Grand National is still showing as being Broadcast Live, on ITV4's TV Guide."

Well the good news is, they are definitely showing it Live. Not only that, they are showing 5 Races altogether from Fairyhouse and a further 4 Races from Kempton. 

I will post up the Racing Post links to these 9 Races, around Lunchtime Tomorrow.

Regards,

Tom. 👍 🏇

• Thanks 1
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

Musselburgh

• 1.50 Marshal Dan
    • 2.25 Naamoos
    • 3.00 Came From The Dark
    • 3.35 Nate The Great

Haydock

• 2.05 Shantou Express
    • 2.40 Debece
    • 3.15 Small Present

___

• Came From The Dark
    • Nate The Great
    • Sempo
    • Like 1
    Posted

Musselburgh

1.50 Redarna

2.25 Colonel Faulkner

3.00 Justanotherbottle

3.35 Cardano

Haydock

2.05 Vision du Puy

2.40 Versatility

3.15 Kansas City Chief

___

Justanotherbottle

Cardano

Agusta Gold

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Sat. 3rd April

MUSSELBURGH 

1.50: - Selection -Marshal Dan

2.25: - Selection -Ventura mutiny 

3.00: - (LEG 1, CAT 1) -  Selection -came from the dark

3:35 Musselburgh | Standard Racecard | 3 April 2021 | Racing Post

3.35: - (LEG 2, CAT 1) -  Selection -cardano

HAYDOCK 

2.05: - Selection -da vinci hand

2.40: - Selection - crossley tender

3.15: - Selection - small present 

LEG 1 - (3.00 Musselburgh, Sat. 3rd) - Selection - came from the dark

LEG 2 - (3.35 Musselburgh, Sat. 3rd) - Selection - cardano

LEG 3 - (5.00 Fairyhouse, Mon. 5th) - Selection -robin de carlow

"Virtual" Stakes - 25p Each Way Round Robin, plus a 50p Each Way Treble. Total "Virtual" Stakes = £6.00.P.M.'s.

Posted

Musselburgh 

1.50 Marshall Dan

2.25 Forest Falcon 

3.00 Jabbarockie (leg 1 cat 1)

3.35 Glencadam Glory (leg 2 cat1) 

Haydock 

2.05 Vision du Puy

3.15 Crossgalesfamegame

Fairyhouse

5.00 Court Maid (leg 3 cat 1)

KW's Round Robin

L1 Jabbarockie 

L2 Glencadam Glory

L3 Court Maid

🐣🐴

• Like 1
    Posted

Morning all,

Hope I find yourselves and your Families, well.

Much thanks to SUMMER SUN, BRISTLE BOY, LASSIE23 and DRECKLY, for their selections above.

I'll crack straight on and post up the selections of HAYLEY and PAUL (BR7).

HAYLEYBR7

Sat. 3rd April

MUSSELBURGH  image.png.d8671336f57d4e344ea910f7d340e55f.png

1.50: - Molls Memory. 

3.00: - (LEG 1, CAT 1) - Came From The Dark.

HAYDOCK image.png.6072a52285a3f84da15e3abb906cf71e.png

2.05: - Vision De Puy.

2.40: - Debece.

3.15: - Regarding Ruth.

PAULBR7

Sat. 3rd April

MUSSELBURGH  image.png.3b28009634dea62c0bdd35be48baf272.png

1.50: - Eton College.

3.00: - (LEG 1, CAT 1) - Jabbarockie.

3.35: - (LEG 2, CAT 1) - Trumpet Man.

HAYDOCK image.png.4da505ce1cd9c4a658cc81fb7a244eef.png

2.05: - Shantou Express.

2.40: - Strictlyadancer.

3.15: - Iwilldoit.

Regards,

Tom. 👍 🏇

Posted

HAYLEYSE12

LEG 1 - (3.00 Musselburgh, Sat. 3rd) - Came From The Dark.

LEG 3 - (5.00 Fairyhouse, Mon. 5th) - Run Wild Fred.

PAULBR7

LEG 1 - (3.00 Musselburgh, Sat. 3rd) - Jabbarockie.

LEG 2 - (3.35 Musselburgh, Sat. 3rd) - Trumpet Man.

LEG 3 - (5.00 Fairyhouse, Mon. 5th) - The Big Dog.

Regards,

Tom. 👍 🏇

Posted

AVENGERSE12

Sat. 3rd April

MUSSELBURGH  image.png.d8671336f57d4e344ea910f7d340e55f.png

1.50: - Redarna.

2.25: - Heights Of Abraham.

3.00: - (LEG 1, CAT 1) - Count D'Orsay.

HAYDOCK image.png.6072a52285a3f84da15e3abb906cf71e.png

2.05: - Chti Balko.

2.40: - Silva Eclipse.

3.15: - Small Present.

LEG 1 - (3.00 Musselburgh, Sat. 3rd) - Count D'Orsay.

LEG 3 - (5.00 Fairyhouse, Mon. 5th) - Home By The Lee. 

As I said earlier in the Week, I'd like to dedicate the  MID/LATE SPRING HORSE RACING COMPETITION, to Antony's memory.

Myself, Colette and my extended Family, would like to give our grateful thanks to Jackie (DRECKLY), for her very kind and thoughtful gesture of designing this Winner's Trophy memento, for my Son Antony.

image.thumb.png.7baed04b97a3c2663c90c5a82132b92f.png

BTW Jackie, if you read this in time, you havn't given us your Selection, for the 2.40 at Haydock, Today.

Much thanks.

The very best of luck to all, "Virtually" or "Actually."

Regards,

Tom. 👍 🏇

• Like 2
    • Thanks 1
    Posted

Apologies my 2.40 Haydock is Checkitout

🐴

• Like 1
    Posted
    Posted (edited)
    2 hours ago, Dreckly said:

Apologies my 2.40 Haydock is Checkitout

🐴

No problem, Jackie and thank you again for that wonderful memento, to Antony's memory.

I'm sure Antony would feel very honoured.

I have just sent an image of Jackie's Memorial Trophy, by What's App to Hayley and Paul.

In a short while, I will post up the Racing Post links to the Declarations for Easter Monday's, 9 Competition Races.

I will post up the Result of each Race and the value of Points, on offer.

The very best of luck, to all.

Regards,

Tom. 👍 🏇 🙏

Edited by TomSE12
    • Like 2
    Posted
    Posted (edited)

I will now post up the Results of the 1.50 Musselburgh and the 2.05 Haydock, and the value of Points on offer.

WINNERS POINTS VALUE

1.50 MUSSELBURGH

1. - Eton College -  11/1.      (6 Points).

2. - Marshal Dan -    9/2.      (2      "    ).

3. - Ejtilaab -              7/1.  (Not Selected).

2.05 HAYDOCK

1. - Vision De Puy -        11/4.     (4 Points).

2. - Nordic Combined -   9/1. (Not Selected).   

Regards,

Tom.  👍 🏇

Edited by TomSE12
    Posted

I will now post up the Results of the 3.00 Musselburgh and the 3.15 Haydock, and the value of Points on offer.

WINNERS POINTS VALUE

3.00 MUSSELBURGH

1. - Jabbarockie -             4/1Jt Fav.      (5 Points)

2. - Zarzyni -                      4/1Jt Fav.  (Not Selected). 

3. - Came From The Dark -       6/1.       (1 Point).

3.15 HAYDOCK

1. - Small Present - 100/30Fav.      (5 Points).

2. - Colonial Dreams -         8/1.  (Not Selected).

3. - Republican -                   9/1.   (    "         "       ).          

4. -  Canyon City -               20/1.   (    "        "       ).

Regards,

Tom.  👍 🏇

Posted

I will now post up the Results of the 3.35 Musselburgh, and the value of Points on offer.

WINNERS POINTS VALUE

3.35 MUSSELBURGH

1. - Themaxwecan - 13/2. (Not Selected). 

2. - Cardano -               7/1.      (2 Points).

3. - Hochfeld -            16/1. (Not Selected).

In a short while, I will post up the Returns for each Entrant, on the first Afternoon of the, MID/LATE SPRING HORSE RACING COMPETITION.

And remember, "Points make "Virtual" £'s."

Regards,

Tom.  👍 🏇

Posted

Below, are the Returns for each Entrant from this Afternoon's Races, converted from Points into "Virtual" £'s, in performance order: 

Dreckly - 13.00 - Summer Sun - 13.00 -  HayleyBR7 - 12.00 -  K/Weather - 11.00 - PaulBR7 - 11.00 - Lassie23 -10.00 -  AvengerSE12 - 7.00 -           Bristle Boy - 6.00 - AntonyBR7 - 4.00 - Cassie/SE12 - 4.00 - TomSE12 - 2.00. 

As tis is the first Afternoon, this is the current Leader Board.

Jackie (DRECKLY).takes the lead, alphabetically and no doubt, "Good Karma", after her very kind memento, to my Son's memory.

Jackie had 2 Winners, JABBAROCKIE (5pts) and VISION DE PUY (4pts), plus a couple of 2nds.

SUMMER SUN, shares the lead and found NAAMOOS (5pts) and SMALL PRESENT (5pts), plus a 2nd and 3rd.

Antony's Full Sister, HAYLEYBR7 also had Substitute Favourite Small Present and Vision De Puy.

KIRKCALDY WEATHER, also found Small Present and Vision De Puy. 

PAULBR7, also had 2 Winners ETON COLLEGE (6pts), and Jabbarockie.

Meanwhile, I'm still having trouble picking my nose!!

NO Entrant Selected the Winner of the "Double the Odds" Bonus Race, THEMAXWECAN (13/2>6pts).

They are the highlights (and lowlights), from the first Afternoon of the MID/LATE SPRING HORSE RACING COMPETITION.

Later on, I will post up the Racing Post links to the Declarations for Easter Monday's 9 Competition Races, from Fairyhouse and Kempton.

The feature Race being, the Irish Grand National, at Fairyhouse (5.00).

Regards,

Tom. 👍 🏇 🙏

• Like 1
    • Thanks 1