Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 08 Feb 2021 Onward

Mapantz

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

It turned into a beautiful day yesterday. Today is grey, mild with spots of rain. Much breezier too.

Posted

As for a week with 100mmm it certainly is not here, and yes I appreciate this is more western than southern, so the like of the Lake District will cop most of this rainfall this week..

Posted
3 hours ago, Dorsetbred said:

@Beka, have you considered in weather terms why you are here at this time of the year?

Here, let me explain why

Cooooooweeeeeeeeeee!! Imagine that now! I ... obviously ... don't remember that!

Posted
On 18/10/2021 at 14:31, *Stormforce~beka* said:

Cooooooweeeeeeeeeee!! Imagine that now! I ... obviously ... don't remember that!

Possibly, but it goes to prove there's a reason for everything!

• Like 1

Posted
2 hours ago, Dorsetbred said:

Norra lot of rain from this Inbound so far, struggle right now for a 1mm rainfall..

We got 2mm!

Posted

Sandy Balls is a fine holiday centre a mere couple of miles from me,cream sorts any other problems

• Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

Turned out to be a wetter day than I thought, here. 9.6mm. It has all been heavy drizzle for the most part, very saturating.

Temp of 16.6°C.

Posted
49 minutes ago, jy said:

Sandy Balls is a fine holiday centre a mere couple of miles from me,cream sorts any other problems

Speaks the voice of experience lol. I shall come and visit you whilst I am there!

Posted
On 18/10/2021 at 18:26, jy said:

Give Fordingbridge a miss

Seems like it's the high spot of western Hampshire

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g1065822-Activities-Fordingbridge_New_Forest_National_Park_Hampshire_Hampshire_England.html

Posted

In fairness Dorsetbred,some are good but not in the town itself,the high Street is quite run down,hence my comment,surrounding areas lovely

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Mild with rain and drizzle for most of the day. Reached 16.6°C. Very warm tonight for the time of year, currently 16.3°C

Posted

Morning All, after some early rain, it's drying in a strengthening WSW breeze, after a mild overnight low of 14.6°C at: 00:00, currently 15.8°C and RH93%

Beachcam this morning showing choppy seas, and the St/Sc covering, time to get out before the front reaches us later this afternoon..

image.thumb.png.ff5b333460d9f9f81b4d3c19bdae3f25.png

• Like 1

Posted

Strange day. Gloomy, muggy, windy and dampish until 11.00, a sudden clearance with an hour of warm sun then since midday back to gloomy, dampish and gusty.