Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

LATE WINTER HORSE RACING COMPETITION

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy, wintry weather

Listed below, are the Place Structures I'll be using for Today's 7 Competition Races:

LATE WINTER HORSE RACING COMPETITION

Sat. 27th Feb.

KEMPTON

1.50 - £2 WIN ONLY.

2.25 - 1/4 Odds. 1st,2nd.3rd.

3.00 - 1/4 Odds. 1st,2nd.

Today's Special Concession Race will be the 3.35 Kempton.

Should you predict the Winner, you will receive double the Odds, of its S.P.

**NB** - This will also apply in your Category 3, Round Robins.

3.35 - 1/4 Odds. 1st,2nd,3rd,4th.

LINGFIELD

2.05 - 1/4 Odds. 1st,2nd.

2.40 - 1/4 Odds. 1st,2nd.

NEWCASTLE

3.15 - 1/4 Odds. 1st,2nd,3rd.

Antony and his Italian Nan (my Mother), will be in the "great Betting Shop in the Sky", no doubt having some Lucky 15s and Placepots, and his Mum (my first Wife, Jackie-Lee) will be behind the Counter, as a Cashier.

Jackie-Lee worked as a Cashier, in a James Lane Betting Shop in East Street Market, just off of Walworth Road.

Her Brother John (my Brother-in-Law), was a Manager in the same Shop, until he became too ill, with HD.

The very best of luck to all, "Virtually" or "Actually."

Regards,

Tom.  👍 🏇

Edited by TomSE12
    • Like 2
    Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    • Replies 107
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning all, We hope yourselves and your Families, are well. The "Virtual" cash equivalent prizes, are as follows: TOMSE12 - 100% of his "Virtual" Returns Total of = £262.07.

Evening all,  I hope yourselves and your Families, are well. As those of you who aren't Family Members are aware, it's been a very difficult few Days for us all. On another couple of Th

Evening all,  I hope yourselves and your Families, are well. Much thanks to those Entrants above, for Tomorrow's selections. As those of you who aren't Family Members are aware, it cont

Posted Images

Posted

You may have noticed that ANTONYBR7 (my pick), HAYLEYBR7. PAULBR7 and myself, all selected FOREST OF DEAN..

Dean works for the Bromley Domiciliary Care Agency, Verilife.

For the past 4 Years, Dean tended to Antony's care needs, twice a Day.

Giving him a shower and his Breakfast, in the Morning and either his Lunch or Dinner, later in the Day.

Dean is a smashing guy, and Hayley, Paul, Colette and myself, can't speak highly enough of him!!

And the actual Forest of Dean  (Gloucs/Welsh border), was where Antony's Mother and myself had a Week's holiday, after our Engagement. 

Regard's,

Tom.  👍 🏇

• Like 2
    Posted

Evening all,

I hope yourselves and your Families, are well.

Apologies for the non appearance of Yesterday's "Virtual" Returns and the Final Standings, in the Competition.

I managed to complete all the Accountancy this Morning, and then had to have a crash course, in Google Translate Italian.

I then spent most of the Afternoon talking and exchanging What's App Messages/Photos, with my Italian Cousins.

Everyone in Italy is very upset, regarding Antony's passing, and the reality is now sinking in, back here in England.

I was then, like my Mobile Phone, running on empty and crashed out for a couple of hours.

Below, are the Returns for each Entrant, for the Singles in Yesterday's Competition Races, in performance order: 

PaulBR7 - 50.63 - TomSE12 - 27.94 - Bristle Boy - 25.05 - AntonyBR7 - 17.99 - HayleyBR7 - 16.86 - StephenSE12 -14.89 -   Lassie23 -11.63 - Dreckly - 9.17 -  Cassie/SE12 - 5.50 - K/Weather -  4.73 -  AvengerSE12 - 3.44 - Summer Sun - 3.07. 

Below, are the Returns for each Entrant, in the CATEGORY 3 - ANTONYBR7's MEMORIAL ROUND ROBIN: 

PaulBR7 - 74.82 - Bristle Boy - 24.04 - AntonyBR7 - 4.82 - TomSE12 - 3.39 - Dreckly - 2.52 - HayleyBR7 - 1.50 -             Cassie/SE12 - 0.88 - K/Weather - 0.52 - StephenSE12 - 0.31 - AvengerSE12 - NIL - Lassie23 - NIL - Summer Sun - NIL - 

Tomorrow, I will post up some comments about each Entrants's performance, in both Singles and Category 3.

In a short while, I will post up an image of the Final Standings Table, in the LATE WINTER HORSE RACING COMPETITION.

Regards,

Tom. 👍 🏇

• Like 2
    Posted

Below, is an image of the Final Standings Table, in the LATE WINTER HORSE RACING COMPETITION.

image.thumb.png.41abff5d4db60fa69d9af4065437a729.png

Tomorrow, I will post up some comments about each Entrants's performance, in both Singles and Category 3, on the Final Day, of the LATE WINTER HORSE RACING COMPETITION.

Regards,

Tom. 👍 🏇

• Like 2
    • Thanks 1
    Posted
    Posted (edited)

Morning all,

Below, are the Returns for each Entrant, for the Singles in Saturday's Competition Races, in performance order: 

PaulBR7 - 50.63 - TomSE12 - 27.94 - Bristle Boy - 25.05 - AntonyBR7 - 17.99 - HayleyBR7 - 16.86 - StephenSE12 -14.89 -   Lassie23 -11.63 - Dreckly - 9.17 -  Cassie/SE12 - 5.50 - K/Weather -  4.73 -  AvengerSE12 - 3.44 - Summer Sun - 3.07. 

PAULBR7, performed best of all with 4 Winners, "Double the Odds" Race winner (CLONDAW CASTLE 17/2>17/1),         SAM'S ADVENTURE (15/2), LORD RIDDIFORD (9/2) and FOREST OF DEAN (100/30).

BRISTLE BOY, was the one other Entrant to find the "Double the Odds" Race winner (CLONDAW CASTLE).

Below, are the Returns for each Entrant, in the CATEGORY 3 - ANTONYBR7's MEMORIAL ROUND ROBIN: 

PaulBR7 - 74.82 - Bristle Boy - 24.04 - AntonyBR7 - 4.82 - TomSE12 - 3.39 - Dreckly - 2.52 - HayleyBR7 - 1.50 -             Cassie/SE12 - 0.88 - K/Weather - 0.52 - StephenSE12 - 0.31 - AvengerSE12 - NIL - Lassie23 - NIL - Summer Sun - NIL.

PAULBR7, also performed best of all, in the CATEGORY 3 - ANTONYBR7's MEMORIAL ROUND ROBIN.

He had "Double the Odds" Race winner (CLONDAW CASTLE 17/2>17/1), SAM'S ADVENTURE (1st - 15/2),                      and CASA LOUPI (2nd - 13/2).

In a short while, I will post up the image of the Final Standings Table, and some comments on each Entrant's performance, on the final Afternoon of the Competition. 

Regards,

Tom.  👍 🏇

Edited by TomSE12
    • Like 1
    • Thanks 1
    Posted

Below, is an image of the Final Standings Table, in the LATE WINTER HORSE RACING COMPETITION: 

image.png.28464415ed4b32d820c4ab08c7b59ff0.png

TOMSE12, has a brilliant finishing Saturday and wins the Competition.

DRECKLY, has a quiet final Afternoon and finishes in 2nd place.

PAULBR7, has a brilliant finishing Saturday and finishes in 3rd place

HAYLEYBR7, despite a very good final Afternoon and takes 4th  place.

BRISTLE BOY, has an excellent finishing Saturday and finishes in 5th place. 

LASSIE23, has a poor final Afternoon and takes 6th place.

CASSIESE12, has a very poor finishing Saturday and takes 7th place.

ANTONYBR7, despite a very good final Afternoon, takes 8th place.

AVENGERSE12, has a very poor finishing Saturday and finishes in 9th.

SUMMER SUN, has a very poor final Afternoon and takes 10th place.

STEPHENSE12, has a good finishing Saturday and makes 11th place.

KIRKCALDY WEATHER, has a very poor final Afternoon and finishes in 12th.

I will post up some comments on the LATE WINTER HORSE RACING COMPETITION, later on Today.

I will give next Saturday's televised Racing a miss, to have a break and prepare for the Cheltenham Festival.

The CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL WEEK COMPETITION will begin with the televised Racing on Saturday 13th March.

More details on this, in a few Days time.

Regards,

Tom. 👍 🏇

• Like 1
    • Thanks 2
    Posted
    Posted (edited)

Evening all,

I hope I find yourselves and your Families, well.

I have just started a new Competition Thread entitled - THE CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL HORSE RACING COMPETITION.

It will be held as a memorial tribute to my Son Antony, who as you know sadly passed away last Wednesday, after developing Pneumonia, after a 17 Year battle with Huntington's Disease.

No offence to Jackie (DRECKLY), or any other Entrant but I was rather hoping that Antony, HAYLEYBR7 or PAULBR7, would win the Competition but rather selfishly I went and snatched victory, from the jaws of defeat!!

image.png.c919b653aeb7a0d1af4b65698be3986b.png

As well as being Antony's little Sister, she was his best friend, The unbreakable bond formed when they nippers, and living with the spectre of HD, looming large in their lives.

Along with her Boyfriend Paul (BR7), the couple did more than anyone to make my Son's final Years, as comfortable as possible, surrounded by familiar comforts and avoided Antony being placed in a Care Home, before his time.

Their obvious closeness, can be witnessed in these following images:

image.png.cbdec0873a52a7160b54714104188fd5.png  image.png.6189b0edcf76d00e065e36c64ef7392e.png

image.png.3b7049f5135f6d58ca51434d926902de.png  image.png.2dfdb79c5efee46322af545fef67b43e.png

image.thumb.png.f604391cb392fa084055c0bdc811e390.png

I will post up details of the "Virtual" prizes for the LATE WINTER HORSE RACING COMPETITION, Tomorrow Morning.

Regards,

Tom. 👍 🏇

Edited by TomSE12
    • Like 2
    • Thanks 1
    Posted

Morning all,

We hope yourselves and your Families, are well.

image.png.209a96453e818f33783439f8f564ee68.png

The "Virtual" cash equivalent prizes, are as follows:

TOMSE12 - 100% of his "Virtual" Returns Total of = £262.07.

DRECKLY (Jackie) - 50% of her "Virtual" Returns Total = £128.67.

PAULBR7 - 25% of his "Virtual" Returns Total = £58.59.

As you can imagine, after Antony's passing last Wednesday, Colette and myself have been very busy making endless Phone calls to the D.W.P. and Funeral Directors.

Although Colette is very worried that the amount of stress caused by his passing, plus the work involved in "hosting" these Competition, will result in Yours Truly experiencing another Stroke.

But believe me, these Competitions are a timely distraction from all the sadness, I'm experiencing at the moment.

This is the 5th bereavement directly attributable to Huntington's Disease, that I've witnessed since 1980, at the time I met Antony and Hayley's Mother.

Therefore. "I've got the T-Shirt and seen the Film", a few times already.

But obviously, it's not a scenario you want to experience too many times, preferably but at the moment I feel that I'm taking this latest very sad development, in my stride.

I must thank BRISTLE BOY, Jackie (DRECKLY), Callum (KIRKCALDY WEATHER), and LASSIE23, for all your very kind messages of condolence.

I hope all of you will be able to enter my next venture - THE CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL HORSE RACING COMPETITION.

I would like it be a fitting tribute to Antony's memory.

Kind Regards,

Tom, Colette and Family. 👍 🏇

• Thanks 4