Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Scotland/Alba weather discussion - Jan 2021 onwards

LomondSnowstorm

Posted
2 minutes ago, LomondSnowstorm said:

Shower incoming here now, looks like approximately 1/-1C so I think most likely snow...

Very interesting charts in the longer term, with the easterly coming into sight and some frontal snow potential on Tuesday(please god will one of them hit properly/not melt after two seconds/end up at my aunt in Birmingham's instead). Far too much uncertainty on the 'big' possible easterly next week to have much faith, beyond a likely easterly flow following Tuesday's low. That could be a pretty decent couple of days in and of itself though:

image.thumb.png.c23830b14c067ce6ac22c98158f7e2b7.png

Hopefully the north sea stays on its best behaviour. 

• Like 9

Posted

ESE is good apparently

IMG_20210129_230043.png

But in all seriousness its a product of the tilt of the fronts. Nothing to worry about. 

• Like 8

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy or warm and dry

Currently -1/-1.6C here and the sheet of wet snow in the garden has morphed into concrete already. 

• Like 9

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,Thunderstorms mix both for heaven THUNDERSNOW 😜😀🤤🥰

More examples of that curving of lower pressure E0A4A68F-F23D-40BF-A2A8-DFDA9CC7E65C.thumb.jpeg.7d528ee41ee49ebf3b0f9ce505598506.jpeg2B2D5967-F9F7-478B-88D4-EA2DB7F1DE7B.thumb.jpeg.3bea8c93d1991e6bff7640e5ce2d5d52.jpeg too soon to be discussing in any detail but the signal is there for a mega cold pool to the east :cold-emoji: ?

• Like 9

Posted

Well this was not expected.... The odd shower has progressed quite quickly into many showers, good 1cm covering on the road, bit more on the grass etc and a good looking radar..... If this keeps up then I can see me waking up to an inch or so 

Snapchat-2112922891.jpg

• Like 9