Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Scotland/Alba weather discussion - Jan 2021 onwards

LomondSnowstorm

Posted

Temp down to freezing here and icing up quickly! The last shower of hail/graupel stuck instantly! Going to be hellish icy tomorrow morning!!!

• Like 7

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: where's my vote?
1 hour ago, Kayemill said:

I like to think he made it all the way on NYE but between then and NYD he went on a major bender and set him back a bit.  We’ll see how the temps go in the coming days. 

Still snow on the ground here. First night son hasn’t asked to go out Sledging for a good few nights. Thank god my ass and hips are not good. 

Seen a post on here the other day of a boy and girl twins first snow outing which just reminded me of us. I dare say some of you will remember the photos. Mine are now almost 16. Boy likes sledging, girl not so much probably on the first day then the novelty wears off. 

Time flies. 

I saw the same photo and was reminded of chilblains!

• Like 5

Posted

Another heavy shower of freezing rain/sleet here, not sure I've seen anything as bad as this before given the time of day 

Edited by Ross B
  • Like 7