Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales/Cymru Regional Weather Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow and hot sun
50 minutes ago, A Frayed Knot said:

Obviously don't worry it's coming and you will see it as long as you ain't right on the coast of westcwskes.. Pembrokeshire or temby. Sleet I think it will be there but I could be wrong. 

We have snow!! 

• Like 2

Posted
2 minutes ago, Penfoel said:

We have snow!! 

Well done and I feel so happy for you. BOOOOOOOM more to come enjoy. I stayed up to long now so I need sleep. I shall be looking every hour or so though. ?️?️

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow in Winter / Thunderstorms + Heat in Summer

Not long for till the snow gets here now and then party time  

8EA358CF-AC2B-40A8-A820-8F635C025A76.thumb.png.22cc9b1dba28dd8a71ae921c3df4e4b8.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

Heavy rain here . Enjoy your snow guys

Posted
7 minutes ago, mattrout92 said:

Not long for till the snow gets here now and then party time  

8EA358CF-AC2B-40A8-A820-8F635C025A76.thumb.png.22cc9b1dba28dd8a71ae921c3df4e4b8.png

You will Get  a fine if you party, politics is a no no. Stick to weather mate. Its a coming and Amber warning aswell ⚠️

• Thanks 1

Posted
17 minutes ago, Penfoel said:

We have snow!! 

Well done and I feel so happy for you. BOOOOOOOM more to come enjoy. I stayed up to long now so I need sleep. I shall be looking every hour or so though. ?️?️

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, snow and more snow

Yet again Swansea fails to deliver and all we end up with is the usual cold rain.  Nothing new there then.  I wonder why i moved back here sometimes.  It definately wasn't for the weather thats for sure.  So boring.

Posted

Surprised by the intensity this front is maintaining, even as it interacts with the cold air stationary over us tonight. I'm also surprised that it extends as far north as it does, past the northern tip of Ynys Môn.

Looks like quite a few places will be seeing problems come morning! Genuinely disappointed for those only seeing rain from this, though.

• Like 1

Posted

Just started snowing here... 

Come downstairs as my partner is shouting at me for going to the window all the time... 

Posted
8 minutes ago, Jackfrost said:

Surprised by the intensity this front is maintaining, even as it interacts with the cold air stationary over us tonight. I'm also surprised that it extends as far north as it does, past the northern tip of Ynys Môn.

Looks like quite a few places will be seeing problems come morning! Genuinely disappointed for those only seeing rain from this, though.

Bit worrying that others are seeing rain. I expect it was always marginal on the coast though. It's still -0.6 here.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Jayfromcardiff said:

Bit worrying that others are seeing rain. I expect it was always marginal on the coast though. It's still -0.6 here.

Don't worry, it's all but certain to be snow in the Valleys. Should be here in the next half an hour.

-1.5° here.

Edited by Jackfrost
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold/snowy or hot and dry

Snowing currently in Port Talbot , doing night shift and have an ‘interesting’ drive home to Pontypool at 7am by the looks!

• Like 1

Posted

Its turned to snow here left a dusting. Temperature needs to push down further 1.7c

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow in Winter / Thunderstorms + Heat in Summer

It’s now snowing here, started in the last 5 minutes. Big flakes straight away! Temperature is -0.5 degrees.

• Like 2

Posted
10 minutes ago, Jayfromcardiff said:

Hah, come on, you can do this. We all believe in you. 

And about your dream: I'm not sure it's going to stall over us, but it's no longer the thin band it was when it reached Pembrokeshire and it's now beginning, very slowly, to swing northeastwards and kind of slide as it does so, which should keep the snow going for longer.

Edited by Jackfrost
  • Like 1

Posted

Got about an inch in half and hour. Very wet though

• Like 1

Posted
2 minutes ago, Jackfrost said:

Hah, come on, you can do this. We all believe in you. 

And about your dream: I'm not sure it's going to stall over us, but it's no longer the thin band it was when it reached Pembrokeshire and it's now beginning, very slowly, to swing northeastwards and kind of slide as it does so, which should keep the snow going for longer.

Good job it's Sunday and not a weekday. Don't think I'd do it if I had work the next day.

Should get a few hours of snow, hopefully really heavy.

Posted
1 minute ago, Jayfromcardiff said:

Good job it's Sunday and not a weekday. Don't think I'd do it if I had work the next day.

Should get a few hours of snow, hopefully really heavy.

I been sat up drinking too many beers and worried I’d fall asleep before it hit Caerphilly haha 

• Like 1