Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

NETWEATHER WINTER WEATHER PREDICTING COMPETITION

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Morning all,

I hope this is ok with Paul.

Yesterday, I was having a clear out of my Competition Folders and realised I had a Weather predicting Competition, that I hadn't finished.

I probably got sidetracked by my other Competitions and the Coronavirus Pandemic.

If it's ok with the powers that be, I'd like to "host" another Weather predicting Competition.

I'll try not to clutter it up, with too much detail.

The Competition will be based on the Weather recorded in my Home Region of the South-East and East Anglia but once again will be open for all Members of NW, to enter.

The Competition will run from Tuesday 1st December until Sunday 28th February.

Therefore the Meteorological 3 Months of Winter (DJF).

The Competition will consist of a number of Categories, to predict certain elements of the Weather.

In a short while, I will flesh out the Format and Scoring System, I will employ.

BTW, I will have to declare LOTTIEKENT as the Winner of my unfinished Competition back in February, as she had a decent lead after Category 1. See unfinished Standings Table, below:

NW WEATHER PREDICTING COMPETITION

ENTRANT                          CAT.1     CAT.2      CAT.3     CAT.4      "V"/C TOTAL  

Lottiekent                          20.00                                         X               20.00

Daniel                                    5.00                                          X                5.00

John Stevens                        5.00                                          X               5.00

Kirkcaldy Weather             5.00                                          X               5.00

CheesepuffScott                     X                                         2.50             2.50

Once I've posted up the Categories for prediction and Format/Scoring System, could any Members that wish to enter please indicate that intention, by posting on this Thread.

"NB" - Please remember, that the Categories will relate to Weather recorded in the NW, S.E./East Anglia Region. ONLY.

Thank you.

Regards,

TomSE12  ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

• Like 2

Posted

I will now flesh out the Format/Scoring System for the NW WINTER WEATHER PREDICTING COMPETITION.

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter?

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? ?

Below, is a list of North Atlantic Storm names for 2020/21:

image.thumb.png.4a2399214264944bc31cd4e8041d80d4.png

*NB* - Please remember, that AIDEN has already been used. This was named by Met Eireann on October 30th.

Only North Atlantic Storms will count that are named by the Met Agencies of the Western Group (Met Office, Met Eireann and KNMI (the National Weather Forecasting service, of the Netherlands).

There was some confusion back in February, when the Spanish Met Office decided to name a North Atlantic Storm.

But for the purposes of this Competition, ONLY North Atlantic Storms will count that are named by the UK Met Office, the Irish Met Office, and that of the Netherlands.

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. 

Just a dusting will count but NOT Hail. 

Just to clarify the Boundaries of the South East/East Anglia Region.

For the purposes of the Competition, the Weather recorded in the ORANGE Area, will count.

image.png.069293aa3de62157f5ec5141709621b5.png

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF).

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF).

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.  

Please Copy/Paste your predictions into the Boxes, provided below.

*NB* - Category predictions 2, 3, 4 and 5, relate exclusively to the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region.

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - 

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - 

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. - 

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). -

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). -

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. - 

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. -  

Your predictions for the NW WINTER WEATHER PREDICTING Competition, MUST be posted on this Thread by, 9 PM on Monday, November 30th.

Thank you.

In a short while, I will post up the Scoring System I will use for this Competition.

It will be very similar to the one I was using for that unfinished Competition, back in February.

Regards,

TomSE12  ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

Edited by TomSE12
  • Like 1

Posted

Below, is the Scoring System I'll be using for the NW WINTER WEATHER PREDICTING COMPETITION, which is very similar to the one I was using back in February.

You will receive "Virtual" monetary Credits, for each correct prediction, in the following denominations:

CATEGORY 1: (A) - Correct prediction - £5. (B) - Correct prediction - £5.

CATEGORY 2: Correct Prediction, to the exact Date - £20. Within 2 Days of the exact Date - £5.

CATEGORY 3: Correct Prediction, to the exact Temperature (including decimal point) - £30. Within 0.5c - £5.

CATEGORY 4: Correct Prediction, to the exact Temperature (including decimal point) - £30. Within 0.5c - £5.

CATEGORY 5: (A) - Correct Prediction, to the exact Temperature (including decimal point) - £30. Within 0.5c - £5.

(B) - Correct Prediction, to the exact Temperature (including decimal point) - £30. Within 0.5c - £5. 

*NB* - Please remember - Category predictions 2, 3, 4 and 5, relate exclusively to the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region.

Your predictions for the NW WINTER WEATHER PREDICTING Competition, MUST be posted on this Thread by, 9 PM on Monday, November 30th.

Thank you.

Regards,

TomSE12  ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic Storms, Thunder & Lightning, Snow.

I'm in Cornwall but will have a go if OK 

• Like 1

Posted
23 minutes ago, Dreckly said:

I'm in Cornwall but will have a go if OK 

That's brilliant Jackie, thank you.

Regards,

Tom.  

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,Thunderstorms mix both for heaven THUNDERSNOW 😜😀🤤🥰

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - 7

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - Heulwen

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. - 11th December 

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). - ( -10.4 C)

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). -( 12.4C)

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. - (6C)

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. -  (-4C)

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic Storms, Thunder & Lightning, Snow.

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - 5 (five)

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - Fleur

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. - 30th December 

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). = - 4 (minus four)

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). - = 12 (twelve)

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of                                                  Christmas Day. - +6 (plus six)

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours                                                       of Christmas Day. -  +1 (plus 1)

• Like 1

Posted

Much thanks to Callum (Kirkcaldy Weather) and Jackie (Dreckly) above, ^^^^^. I'll get your predictions entered up.

Quick off the blocks as usual, the pair of you!

Should you have second thoughts about your predictions though, you still have until 9 P.M. on Monday to change your mind.

Regards,

Tom.    ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

• Like 2

Posted

Just want to bump this up the Thread a bit.

Have sent out some courtesy P.Ms a while ago, inviting some more Entries.

If any Members would like to enter, please indicate your intention by posting on this Thread.

Thank you.

Regards,

Tom.   ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

• Like 2

Posted

I will post some forecasts a bit closer to the deadline, have a general idea what I would call but the settling snow might be influenced by which model wins out in the current big disparity. 

• Like 1

Posted
3 hours ago, Roger J Smith said:

I will post some forecasts a bit closer to the deadline, have a general idea what I would call but the settling snow might be influenced by which model wins out in the current big disparity. 

Thanks Roger,

I will look forward to seeing your predictions. I will also be leaving my predictions to deadline Day (Mon.30th), to see which way the Models are swinging.

Much thanks to CheesepuffScott, Dave (claret047) and feb1991blizzard, for their prompt reply to my messages.

I also look forward to your predictions. My Competition Folder is primed and ready.

Regards,

TomSE12   ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

• Like 1

Posted

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? 6

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? ? Gavin

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. 9th December 

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF).  -10.2C 

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). 16C

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.  7.9

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.   -1.5

These are my predictions  thanks for another enjoyable competition Tom! I have a feeling this winter is going to be more kinder to us cold and snow fans, I don’t think it will be stormy either.

• Like 1

Posted

Much thanks to Daniel, Charlotte (LOTTIEKENT) and Ray (SEASIDE60), for your prompt replies to my P.M.s, and kind wishes.

I look forward to your taking part, in the Competition.

Regards,

Tom.   ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Csa/Csb

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? 9

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? Julia

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. 26 January

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). -8.9c

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). 18.2c

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. 12.1c

(B) - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. 1.8c

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snowy or sunny but not too hot!
On 24/11/2020 at 10:33, TomSE12 said:

I will now flesh out the Format/Scoring System for the NW WINTER WEATHER PREDICTING COMPETITION.

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter?    FOUR

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? ?   EVERT

image.thumb.png.4a2399214264944bc31cd4e8041d80d4.png

*NB* - Please remember, that AIDEN has already been used. This was named by Met Eireann on October 30th.

Only North Atlantic Storms will count that are named by the Met Agencies of the Western Group (Met Office, Met Eireann and KNMI (the National Weather Forecasting service, of the Netherlands).

There was some confusion back in February, when the Spanish Met Office decided to name a North Atlantic Storm.

But for the purposes of this Competition, ONLY North Atlantic Storms will count that are named by the UK Met Office, the Irish Met Office, and that of the Netherlands.

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region.  29 DECEMBER 2020

For the purposes of the Competition, the Weather recorded in the ORANGE Area, will count.

image.png.069293aa3de62157f5ec5141709621b5.png

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF).    -6.3C

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). 16.5C

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.  3.2C

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.  -3.1

*NB* - Category predictions 2, 3, 4 and 5, relate exclusively to the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region.

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - 

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - 

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. - 

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). -

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). -

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. - 

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. -  

Thank you.

In a short while, I will post up the Scoring System I will use for this Competition.

It will be very similar to the one I was using for that unfinished Competition, back in February.

Regards,

TomSE12  ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

Good Morning Tom

Re our recent messages between us.

Please find my predictions in enbolded text next to reach category above.

• Like 1

Posted

Much thanks to B87 and Dave (claret047), above. I'll get your predictions entered up.  

Just want to bump this up the Thread again.

Any other Members wishing to enter, you need to post your predictions by 9 PM, Tomorrow Evening (30th November).

The Competition runs from Tuesday 1st December until Sunday 28th February, the 3 Meteorological Months of Winter (DJF).

You will need to predict the following Categories:

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter?

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? ?

image.png.abc676b3783c04846799f96ebb49b543.png

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. 

image.png.c1ab9f01deb44000fb090e1ab8c545e2.png

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF).

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF).

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.

In a short while I will repeat the Post again, that explains the Scoring System.

Thank you.

Regards,

Tom.   ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

Posted

Below, is the Scoring System I'll be using for the NW WINTER WEATHER PREDICTING COMPETITION, which is very similar to the one I was using back in February.

You will receive "Virtual" monetary Credits, for each correct prediction, in the following denominations:

CATEGORY 1: (A) - Correct prediction - £5. (B) - Correct prediction - £5.

CATEGORY 2: Correct Prediction, to the exact Date - £20. Within 2 Days of the exact Date - £5.

CATEGORY 3: Correct Prediction, to the exact Temperature (including decimal point) - £30. Within 0.5c - £5.

CATEGORY 4: Correct Prediction, to the exact Temperature (including decimal point) - £30. Within 0.5c - £5.

CATEGORY 5: (A) - Correct Prediction, to the exact Temperature (including decimal point) - £30. Within 0.5c - £5.

(B) - Correct Prediction, to the exact Temperature (including decimal point) - £30. Within 0.5c - £5. 

*NB* - Please remember - Category predictions 2, 3, 4 and 5, relate exclusively to the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region.

At the end of the Competition (Sunday 28th February), the Entrant with the most "Virtual" Monetary Credits, shall be deemed the Winner.

Regards,

Tom.    ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 30 Degrees of pure British Celsius

Here we go Tom...my guesses

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - 5

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - Fleur

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. - 7th December 

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). - ( -6.9 C)

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). -( 15.2C)

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. - (10.1C)

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. -  (0.5C)

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy winters, warm springs, hot summers, warm then stormy autumn

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - 6

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - Gavin

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. - 5th December

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). - ( -13.6C)

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). -( 16.2C)

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. - (11.7C)

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. -  (2.7C)

Edited by CheesepuffScott
  • Like 1

Posted

I had better enter now or I will forget until after the deadline as I am in a far west time zone where 9 p.m. is 1 p.m. ... and I get very busy with contest stuff around end of each month. 

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? 9

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? ? Julia

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. 8th December 

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF).  -8.8 C

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). 15.8 C

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.  5.8

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.   2.1

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: hot summers; frigid winters; golden fall; bright spring

OK pure guessworkof course:

CAT 1 A- 11

B- Lilah

CAT 2 18th December

CAT 3 - -5.4c

CAT 4 12.7c

CAT 5 A - 4.3c

B - -2.6c

hope that all makes sense.

• Like 1

Posted

Morning all,

much thanks to Tim (FROZE WERE THE DAYS), CheesepuffScott, Roger and Bobd29, for your predictions. I'll get those entered up.

21 hours ago, Rollo said:

Why has the North east and other areas been carefully excluded?

I'm sorry Rollo, I can't let that go.

No Region has been "carefully excluded"?? 

The reason I've based Categories 2 to 5 on my Home Region of the South East/East Anglia, is that we have many reliable, on the ground observers, here in this Region. I will have enough work on my hands, keeping tabs on data in those Categories.

I really don't have the time to be searching around the Regions, for Temperature recordings, etc.

Having contacted our Senior Forecaster, Jo (Farrow), I think I'm going to have trouble getting data, regarding Maximum/Minimum Temperatures, from around the South East/East Anglia Region, in any case.

This Data isn't readily available, to the General Public.

Could I respectfully suggest Rollo, that you may want to "host" a Competition tailored to your own Region of North/North East England ? 

But be aware if you do, it takes a lot of commitment and work "hosting" these Competitions, trying to keep them "fresh" and interesting.

I have folders full of Golf/Horse Racing Competitions, that I've "hosted" on NW, over the past few Years.

But I thoroughly enjoy it and as I explained to Paul (Site Owner), a few Weeks ago, the Netweather Forum has been extremely important in my rehabilitation from the near fatal Haemorrhagic Stroke, I experienced back in September 2015.

I will endeavour to find out if data regarding Maximum/Minimum Temperatures around the South East/East Anglia Region, can be obtained?

I will post up my predictions, later on Today.

If the latest Model runs are to be believed, Bella the next name in the North Atlantic Storm list, may be paying us a visit later this Week, and even a chance of some of the white stuff, if were lucky.

Regards,

Tom.   ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

Edited by TomSE12
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Do not mind apart from drizzle. The worst.

The most passive aggressive answer I have ever read on here...to an 83 year old! He may have worded his question differently as to how you would have wanted to receive it, but There was no need for all of this.