Show us your computer desk

My new computer desk(Piranha Tetra) arrived today,it took a few hours to build but well chuffed with it,a solid MDF with black granite effect finish,a bargain at £139 

illustration

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.d4d26a9b5ea42a4a88abf20aca2f7ac6.jpg

my setup

DSC03147.thumb.JPG.ca9c967345e229ce38de5d1f474fcdb2.JPGDSC03148.thumb.JPG.c2e24bd868e49b9904cabae7676b5632.JPG 

The wires are showing in the footwell but i am going to put a black backboard in and some shelves in the alcove,plus i have to cut out a circle in the back where the VGA cable plugs into the DVI adapter so that the pc tower will set further back,will upload more pics when i have finished

what is your desktop like?🙂

• Like 2

Just cleared the evidence of what I was earring earlier off it first. :oops: 

B62E5655-B85C-4037-A395-3B052832858A.thumb.jpeg.876144bb8020f49ebd2107d922da9b71.jpeg

I got the desk earlier this year not realising the computer wouldn’t fit in the cupboard so it’s down the side of the desk instead. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, matt111 said:

Just cleared the evidence of what I was earring earlier off it first. :oops: 

B62E5655-B85C-4037-A395-3B052832858A.thumb.jpeg.876144bb8020f49ebd2107d922da9b71.jpeg

I got the desk earlier this year not realising the computer wouldn’t fit in the cupboard so it’s down the side of the desk instead. 

Nice,it's a shame the tower didn't fit though,is that an alienware system?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Allseasons-si said:

Nice,it's a shame the tower didn't fit though,is that an alienware system?

Novatech. I've had several computers from them and they're always good, and as they're fairly local when it did have a problem last year it was easy to take it straight to them and they sorted it within a few days.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, matt111 said:

Novatech. I've had several computers from them and they're always good, and as they're fairly local when it did have a problem last year it was easy to take it straight to them and they sorted it within a few days.

This is my tower

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/iONZ-KZ06-FULL-ATX-POWER-BLACK-GAMING-MESH-PC-COMPUTER-TOWER-CASE/153582380855?hash=item23c2392737:g:NNAAAOSwFZNeQqWq

i had it given by a work colleague and is certainly a lot better than the coolermaster i used to have,bigger tower,more space and more airflow

i am running windows 8 pro(don't like windows 10) with a cpu phenom llx4,memory 2x4 gig kingston viper x's and a radeon 5770 hd gpu on a am3 socket motherboard,it is old now and i will be looking into upgrades soon but the house renovations(moved in last June) is killing my bank😩

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Zak M said:

Is that a framed picture of Putin on the left of the last photo?!

hahaha yes! 

Basically, for a challenge, me and my friends all had a framed picture of Putin and we had to put it somewhere in our houses and see how long it would take for our partners to notice.

Once she found it, I just left it on my desk.

• Like 2

Morning all,

I bet there's not many of you out there with an adapted Disability Aid, doubling up as a Work Station!!

image.thumb.png.cd854a719dd6ed15aa5ea125549bc5d8.png

It's been a constant companion to me since I returned Home from Hospital in February 2016, after suffering from a Haemorrhagic Stroke, in September 2015.

I used it to help me walk again, and transport food and drink in from my Kitchen.

When the Bookmaking Company I worked for at the time of my Stroke sold up, they gave each Member of Staff, one of the Dell Laptops, we worked on.

Learning how to use a Computer again, has played such an important part in my recovery.

As has the Netweather Forum, and being able to "Host" Fantasy Sports Competition.

I keep the details of Entrant's Selections in the following Folders:

image.thumb.png.9ad4f5415fb10d338cba38b750b285d6.png BLUE for current, "Live" Competitions.

image.thumb.png.1ee15a6a1c4b71091fb5ca972825ca2d.png RED for old, "Archived" Competitions.

Regards,

Tom. :hi:

• Like 2