Storms and Convective discussion- 7th August onwards

Clear blue sky in Stoke. Nice to see you Southerners doing your jobs and brewing up for us in the Midlands / North West. It's much appreciated 🤣

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A beautiful altocumulus castellanus sunrise this morning. 

Oo she's a beauty 

My first attempt at storm shots 🤷‍♂️ (Please don't judge 🤣) The cells are impressive tonight! 

Posted Images

Just now, davehsug said:

Clear blue sky in Stoke. Nice to see you Southerners doing your jobs and brewing up for us in the Midlands / North West. It's much appreciated 🤣

Now now come on its a touchy situatuon lol

• Like 1

Building here nicely in LB. Just looked weird with a single black cloud in with the white. Lots of towers to the south 

AA50025E-AD12-437E-84A3-4620D8C32679.jpeg

Is any body sat near Bournemouth beach? I'm Sandbanks end at the moment and there is sudden development here to the east of Bournemouth i cant see it on radar yet but a really high storm brewing came within minutes. Cant work out how far east that is

Edited by Rapodo
9 minutes ago, Justin1705 said:

Absolutely amZin explosion, looks literally like a nuke!!! Proper tower im in luton RN seems to be the sweet spot 

Think my photo is from the other side. Building so quickly. 

Just heard the first thunder of they day. North Wales. It been a hell of a week so far, full tank of fuel and cameras are ready. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, davehsug said:

You should say what area of the midlands as not the whole midlands are getting storms

5 minutes ago, Rapodo said:

Is any body sat near Bournemouth beach? I'm Sandbanks end at the moment and there is sudden development here to the east of Bournemouth i cant see it on radar yet but a really high storm brewing came within minutes. Cant work out how far east that is

Been on Branksome Dene chine the last 3 days, absolutely nothing happened! Back home now. 

17 minutes ago, Liam Burge said:

Taunton.

Cool. I'm in bridgwater. I've had a couple thundery showers this year, not storms but definately thunder.

Just now, richep said:

Cool. I'm in bridgwater. I've had a couple thundery showers this year, not storms but definately thunder.

Hopefully we see something good today!