Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storms and Convective discussion- 7th August onwards

Supacell

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

It's not a great image, but I stacked the lightning for each day from the 11th until today:

focusstackingonline_com.thumb.png.dcb1fda337683d781dcdb977eaef8286.png

The SOR down the bottom..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Posted

Leigh On Sea and SE Essex should cop a biggun tomorrow as I am away for the weekend on the Norfolk Broads (Sorry Norfolk Folk) my shield comes with me.

But the Arome is interesting for North and East Norfolk in the early hours of Sunday with some storms drifting up the coast, will take my camera just in case

Good luck to the rest of you over the weekend

• Like 5

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in
1 minute ago, Mapantz said:

It's not a great image, but I stacked the lightning for each day from the 11th until today:

Sticks out like a sore thumb amongst the vast area of lightning. Shows how unlucky this area was, again :oldsorry:

• Like 2

Posted
4 minutes ago, Mapantz said:

Wheres Wales gone - Hahahahaha

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Mapantz said:

All those people on the rigs in the North Sea must of got a good show...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms & Snow

It's a bit damp in Cornwall currently.

• Like 1

Posted
41 minutes ago, Azazel said:

That’s got to be the biggest bust of the season surely? I know we weren’t expecting anything particularly severe but no showers? Nothing at all? It’s been a cool, dank feeling October day here - temps never got anywhere near the projected mid 20 high.

H.A.A.R.P at its finest. Severe weather inbound? Millions of pounds worth of damage. Turn the  North sea low mist on for a few days. And alter the course of thunderstorms.  Sorry i know its a conspiracy. And not Really related to this thread. However over the past years. Storms have reduced massively. And it just does not seem to co incide with rising temperatures

Did you know that there is H.A.A.R.P in north wales ??????? they “shut it down” late 2014 when it was seen as a weapon and classed as a danger to the environment worldwide.

The study’s that go on in this organisation are in the ionosphere. Where storms take place. Theres categoric evidence thats shows they can manipulate weather patterns, and produce artificial lightning with extremely low frequencys. It was supposedly used in a war when it was first discovered to distract the enemy. Really interesting stuff. 

Going back to wales. Just say if they hadn’t closed it down fully for whatever reason. And was still operating. All the storms that tracked north in W wales over a number of days. This H.A.A.R.Pcould be used to essentially draw thunderstorms towards it. Therefore being a much less impact because theres more drain away and its not densely populated (forecast more E especially to affect London, which is densely populated, and easily affected by flash floods)

Just something for you guys to research more

If you really think about it. Met office is an abbreviation ( Met.Gov) meaning its government ran. Surely if they predict severe weather, with floods and winds that could potentially cost M’s of damage, and they have a tool to stop that. You really think they wont use it. 

• Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms & Snow
3 minutes ago, Justin1705 said:

H.A.A.R.P at its finest. Severe weather inbound? Millions of pounds worth of damage. Turn the  North sea low mist on for a few days. And alter the course of thunderstorms.  Sorry i know its a conspiracy. And not Really related to this thread. However over the past years. Storms have reduced massively. And it just does not seem to co incide with rising temperatures

Did you know that there is H.A.A.R.P in north wales ??????? they “shut it down” late 2014 when it was seen as a weapon and classed as a danger to the environment worldwide.

The study’s that go on in this organisation are in the ionosphere. Where storms take place. Theres categoric evidence thats shows they can manipulate weather patterns, and produce artificial lightning with extremely low frequencys. It was supposedly used in a war when it was first discovered to distract the enemy. Really interesting stuff. 

Going back to wales. Just say if they hadn’t closed it down fully for whatever reason. And was still operating. All the storms that tracked north in W wales over a number of days. This H.A.A.R.P could be used to essentially draw thunderstorms towards it. Therefore being a much less impact because theres more drain away and its not densely populated (forecast more E especially to affect London, which is densely populated, and easily affected by flash floods)

If you really think about it. Met office is an abbreviation ( Met.Gov) meaning its government ran. Surely if they predict severe weather, with floods and winds that could potentially cost M’s of damage, and they have a tool to stop that. You really think they wont use it. 

Oh bugger off with this.  

If this "H.A.A.R.P" was used to draw thunderstorms towards Wales, then explain last year where every blinking storm coming out of the Channel directed towards Kent & also the fact that the SE has more thunder days on average than Wales. It's all a load of tosh.

• Like 2

Posted

My Jimmy Carr Tickets got cancelled for a September Show but Justin has just made up for it - Still laughing now

Btw there are plenty more drinking HARP Lager over in the states and you might want to google it and find them as well

• Like 9

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Spanish plumes & stormy winters. Facebook @ Lance's Lightning Shots

Uh oh, the lunacy of certain YouTube videos and Met Office Facebook comments sections has crept into this thread. 

While 'HAARP' is more believable than the Chemtrails nonsense that the entire aviation industry would have to be in on to exist, I still file it in with all the other crazy conspiracy theories.

Edited by Lance M
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Humid Continental Climate (Dfa / Dfb)

When the south gets hot temperatures the North get the best storms, anyone want to speculate? 2012 was one such occasion.

Edited by Mesoscale

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

Sorry. This forum is not for posting conspiracies, and this thread certainly isn't the place for them.

No more talk of them, please?!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Posted

Can someone provide a breakdown of why the storms didn't occur? 

Edited by Mesoscale

Posted
3 minutes ago, staplehurst said:

Where can one buy a H.A.A.R.P. to attract all these storms to Norfolk? Asking for a friend... 

I am thinking I need a Violin to play for the SE Essex Folk.

Heck throw in the TOD & SOR with a few instruments and we can get an Orchestra 

• Like 5

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Spanish plumes & stormy winters. Facebook @ Lance's Lightning Shots
5 minutes ago, Mesoscale said:

Huh? @Mapantz 's image above shows large parts of England and Wales have seen storms this week. It was an unusual set up and with the flow coming from the south east so it's not surprising most of the storms have occurred in the West Mids and Wales.

Edited by Lance M

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, snow, strong winds
8 minutes ago, Mesoscale said:

If you’re talking about today it was because the low cloud lingered from the south midlands all the way down to the south coast pretty much so the sun could not get to work and no surface heating could occur to initiate any storms.

Edited by oliverek7
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Supercells n snow

So, took a while editing this and cutting down over 7 minutes of footage into 3 mins. Yesterday's relentless rainfall and great lightning in south Bucks/Berks. WARNING: Foul Language Uncensored. 

Luckily - the very last lightning flash I filmed last night while driving was unbelievably the only flash I have got a freeze-frame bolt out of. None of the others dozens of flashes slowed down showed one! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Plumes and streamers
29 minutes ago, Justin1705 said:

Going back to wales. Just say if they hadn’t closed it down fully for whatever reason. And was still operating. All the storms that tracked north in W wales over a number of days. This H.A.A.R.Pcould be used to essentially draw thunderstorms towards it. Therefore being a much less impact because theres more drain away and its not densely populated (forecast more E especially to affect London, which is densely populated, and easily affected by flash floods)

“Used in a war” . Bonus points for factual details

Thanks, but it’s a ‘no’ from me

• Thanks 1

Posted
Just now, oliverek7 said:

If you’re talking about today it was because the low cloud lingered from the south midlands all the way down to the south coast pretty much so the sun could not get to work and no surface heating could occur to initiate any storms.

Thank you.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Lance M said:

Huh? @Mapantz 's image above shows large parts of England and Wales have seen storms this week. It was an unusual set up and with the flow coming from the south east so it's not surprising most of the storms have occurred in the West Mids and Wales.

No need to be rude.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

I was told earlier that part of the roof at Aldi in Christchurch fell in yesterday because of the amount of rain that fell in a short space of time. That must've been the only place nearby to actually get anything at all.  

Meanwhile here a few miles to the east I've recorded a whopping 0.4mm in the last few days and that was from the light showers that moved along the coast this morning.  

Edited by matt111

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: extremes n snow

I think that's the first time for a week that there have been zero strikes over the UK...especially at this time of night.

Sat on the front of the boat in a lovely cool breeze, low humidity.....and no need to water plants until tommorow.

Screenshot_20200814-213239_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2