Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Autumn 2020 - Moans, Ramps & Chat

Posted

Highs of just THREE on Friday for me in Essex, sleet now beign forecasted basically all day. Next few days also looking about 4-5C. Very cold. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, snow and more snow!

Sorry for my boring complains earlier this month but what I assumed it is now confirmed.

350YLsSJG0fUC0BHRooGuQBdwEpgZHUzY6hCq8Mc
WWW.NRK.NO

På Torungen fyr i Arendal har det aldri vært en varmere november siden målinger startet i 1867. Det samme gjelder flere andre steder i...

Here it has never been so hot in November.
At Torungen lighthouse in Arendal, it has never been a warmer November since measurements started in 1867. The same applies to several other places in the country.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, sun and thunderstorms in summer. Cold sunny days and snow in winter

Farewell to the most monotonous autumn throughout my lifetime.

Edited by Weather Enthusiast91
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

Its strange that I recorded my coldest temp of the autumn in September.  0.7c. The second half of the autumn was forgetful and what a dreary November.  No airfrosts.