David Icke - Madman or truth teller?

Just wondered what peoples thoughts are? I used to think he spoke complete rubbish, but now I am not so sure:

6 months ago I was running my business, earning a living, mixing with my friends black and white, going along OK. Now I owe the government a fortune for the Pandemic, I am a white supremacist, and am suppose to be grateful I can now see my mother.

Has he got a point?

• Like 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I offered the chance at providing a single reasonable and evidence based position from David Icke. Nobody seems capable of providing one, and this thread is continuing to produce loony conspiracy theo

Can anybody give me a single, reasonable idea that David Icke has produced that is based on reasoning and evidence, and not hand-wavy, vague and emotive rhetoric?

The world is a mess because it is run by incompetents not because there is some elitist group conspiring to work together to keep the masses suppressed. The masses suppress themselves by excusing the

9 hours ago, HighPressure said:

Just wondered what peoples thoughts are? I used to think he spoke complete rubbish, but now I am not so sure:

6 months ago I was running my business, earning a living, mixing with my friends black and white, going along OK. Now I owe the government a fortune for the Pandemic, I am a white supremacist, and am suppose to be grateful I can now see my mother.

Has he got a point?

Show me a reptilian shape shifter and I might start to take a little more notice. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Weather-history said:

Show me a reptilian shape shifter and I might start to take a little more notice. 

Its a shame about those early comments, he does not say that anymore. I mean more of a concept of thought.

Just one fact : 2008 Banking crash, UK Gov poured £350 billion of QE money into the economy, a study shows (not from Icke) that just £23 billion made it to the consumer, the rest ended up in the hands of the large institutions.

I guess I am becoming more fascinated with the control of people, you know 1984 (20g of chocolate ration), Animal farm etc, is it simply a natural progression or is it being pushed from above?

• Like 1

He wanted people to think he was mad so the men in suits would leave him alone. The reptiles was just code for the small cult that is running and ruining the world. Whilst I disagree with a lot of what he says, he does talk a lot of sense.

Hello Clive.

I trust you are well

My eldest son follows his utterances closely. At first I thought both were mad in believing all his and his son's statements but he has subsequently been proved correct on some issues. If he is so unbelievable why do the 1% so fear him and, where they can, close down his means of communication? Only time will tell if we have been micro chipped when we receive our Covic 19 jab, by then it will be too late of course. 

Kind Regards

Dave

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, claret047 said:

Hello Clive.

I trust you are well

My eldest son follows his utterances closely. At first I thought both were mad in believing all his and his son's statements but he has subsequently been proved correct on some issues. If he is so unbelievable why do the 1% so fear him and, where they can, close down his means of communication? Only time will tell if we have been micro chipped when we receive our Covic 19 jab, by then it will be too late of course. 

Kind Regards

Dave

Hi Dave

Very well thanks, I even ventured into Essex the other day 'and survived' ?

Seriously I don't think we are all going to be micro chipped when we get vaccinated, that is just too obvious, but pretty much everyone will have some form of app on their phone. The power that just a few people hold is mind boggling, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, they have more power and more reach than any world leader has every had.

One big worrying trend that has emerged, is the disappearance or removal of things both digital and physical, whether its a social media post or a statue, we are seeing things just vanish without explanation or warning, gone are the days when reasons were given. I worry about our history or the manipulation of it to suit a minority of people, and also about what the agenda is moving forward. This whole thing goes a lot deeper, even David Icke's videos and posts are simply removed without explanation. I don't agree with many people be they right, left, center or reptile, but I believe they have a right to speak and I have a right to hear them. i think we are starting to see a narrative of something I don't like?

Edited by HighPressure
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, John90 said:

The man is an absolute nut job 

end of. 

I am not saying you are wrong but to be so dismissive may be a mistake. Some of the things he predicted over a decade ago which at the time the mainstream thought of as fanciful have actually happened.

If the powers that be think he is a looney why are they so scared of him and ban all his utterances? Not good for democracy as @HighPressure states above.

Kind Regards

Dave

Edited by claret047

Didn't he once prophecy that the Isle of Arran was about to explode in a Tambora-like volcanic eruption? And, as for the Draconians?The guy's a total plank!🦕

On 25/06/2020 at 23:26, HighPressure said:

Hi Dave

Very well thanks, I even ventured into Essex the other day 'and survived' ?

Seriously I don't think we are all going to be micro chipped when we get vaccinated, that is just too obvious, but pretty much everyone will have some form of app on their phone. The power that just a few people hold is mind boggling, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, they have more power and more reach than any world leader has every had.

One big worrying trend that has emerged, is the disappearance or removal of things both digital and physical, whether its a social media post or a statue, we are seeing things just vanish without explanation or warning, gone are the days when reasons were given. I worry about our history or the manipulation of it to suit a minority of people, and also about what the agenda is moving forward. This whole thing goes a lot deeper, even David Icke's videos and posts are simply removed without explanation. I don't agree with many people be they right, left, center or reptile, but I believe they have a right to speak and I have a right to hear them. i think we are starting to see a narrative of something I don't like?

I agree with you on this... we are being fed information via social media, we are being told what we can watch and what we cant. I will listen to anybody who can present a viewpoint then i will make my own mind up whether i agree with them or not. By removing certain peoples posts/videos, we are being denied the option of thinking for ourselves, we are being subtly manipulated.

As for ike?... hes a grade one loony who will get something right once in a while, like the proverbial "stopped clock" , but just because he MIGHT get something right, it doesnt mean everything hes said suddenly gains traction.

He shouldnt be censored, nor should anyone like Paul Jospeh Watson , Raheen Kassan and others as long as they are not breaking any laws and they didnt... but are banned from facebook.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mushymanrob said:

I dont't know what happened there but your quote just disappeared!

I agree with you about forming your own opinion. Also about the "stopped clock". A bit like GFS model runs really.

On 24/06/2020 at 21:24, lassie23 said:

He wanted people to think he was mad so the men in suits would leave him alone. The reptiles was just code for the small cult that is running and ruining the world. Whilst I disagree with a lot of what he says, he does talk a lot of sense.

No tjhe bbc wanted everyone to think he was mad back in 1990,now they look to be the madmen with their braindead wall to wall coverage of nonsense fear mongering news 24/7 and don`t forgot they covered up for jimmy savile.

5 minutes ago, Snowyowl9 said:

No tjhe bbc wanted everyone to think he was mad back in 1990,now they look to be the madmen with their braindead wall to wall coverage of nonsense fear mongering news 24/7 and don`t forgot they covered up for jimmy savile.

The BBC seems to be getting rap from people of all political sides these days. No news source is perfect but it’s dangerous that people use folk like David Icke as the next source for information. 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Snowyowl9 said:

Was that before or after Savile spent Christmas at Chequers, as an honoured guest of the Thatchers? And, who was it that championed Savile for his Knighthood... for his endless 'charity work'... the BBC?:olddoh:

As for the title thread this is where most of the population is heading unless they wake up fast as things really are going to accelerate in the next few months,the world appears to have gone into an extreme level of madness lately does it not...

tumbling.jpg?itok=eVWjDIXY

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind."

- C. S. Lewis

Edited by Snowyowl9
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, John90 said:

The BBC seems to be getting rap from people of all political sides these days. No news source is perfect but it’s dangerous that people use folk like David Icke as the next source for information. 

Its interesting that social media, and the BBC are mentioned above, and of course how they can influence opinion, and they can and do.

We have seen recently the BLM movement, and removal of statures etc (I make no comment on that), but do point out that the BBC building in London is decorated in sculptures including one of a naked boy (might be above the entrance), made by a guy called 'Eric Gill. a man who molested two of his daughters and family dog and also had an incestuous relationship with his younger sister Gladys 

I have not seen much social media coverage about that? The news is what we are told it is.

Ike maybe a complete nutter, but then who is to say nutters have to be wrong, the media perhaps?

• Like 1

You can actually find quite a bit of media coverage and even petitions about this from a few years ago so it’s hardly some kind of cover up. 

Whatever dirt you think you’re digging up on the “mainstream media” doesn’t prove David Icke any more right either. It’s a classic tactic used by conspiracy theorists. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Snowyowl9 said:

As for the title thread this is where most of the population is heading unless they wake up fast as things really are going to accelerate in the next few months,the world appears to have gone into an extreme level of madness lately does it not...

tumbling.jpg?itok=eVWjDIXY

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind."

- C. S. Lewis

On social media lately I feel more like the sheep running in the opposite direction. 

I really don’t think the world has gone into madness. We have hit a problem that is a virus. We are trying to hold off the spread whilst we find a cure and hopefully a vaccine using science. It’s really that simple as terrible as this is turning out. 

Is some complicated conspiracy more appealing for some reason? In terms of that meme, people that believe Ike are the sheep running off the end cliff but majority are running in the correct direction. 

Edited by John90
  • Like 1

Well the bbc and gardian well downplayed this massive protest just 20,000.

Berlin-protest.jpeg

Real figure nearer 1.3 million.

Covering Up the Awakening – Massive Lockdown Protest in Berlin Downplayed and Demonized by MSM.

The real story is that there were a lot more people at this demonstration than the MSM wants you to believe, and that the crowd was made up of people of all walks of life, who deserve to be treated as less-than-human. Some estimates say that up to 1.3 million people were involved, with people arriving from all over Germany to participate.

german-protest.jpg?w=144
ORWELL1984366490226.WORDPRESS.COM

Germans Revolt Against Facemasks And Pandemic Restrictions – As Always, The MSM Is Silent Thousands of Germans took to the streets of Berlin on Saturday to...

David icke is a controlled opposition IMO.

Was watching the snooker, and after a great pot there was the sound of clapping from the audience.

Thing is, know one is actually there....

As for the BLM protest riots they were aloud to happen and antifa bringing statues down wrecking the place what a disgrrace,people need to question this very much so.

https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=209677

"These could very well have been the most widespread simultaneous riots EVER in US history, at least within an extremely contained period of time (weekend of May 29 to June 1, scattered incidents afterwards) but the media coverage has simply not conveyed the scale of what occurred."

Fox News reported Monday that experts say the BLM riots are likely to be "the most expensive civil disturbance in US history" and are expected to "far exceed" the $1.4 billion in damages (in 2020 dollars) from the 1992 Los Angeles riots.

No worry about catching any virus from those widespread protests.

And all these illegal migrants are allowed to come over aswell by the home office to stay in 4 star hotels no testing for viruses again more recently happening,record number come over this year too,more insanity,just goes on and on.

Edited by Snowyowl9
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, John90 said:

You can actually find quite a bit of media coverage and even petitions about this from a few years ago so it’s hardly some kind of cover up. 

Whatever dirt you think you’re digging up on the “mainstream media” doesn’t prove David Icke any more right either. It’s a classic tactic used by conspiracy theorists. 

I don't seek to suggest that lizards rule the world or that Ike would pass a sanity test.

What I suggest is that people are simply manipulated into believing what a minority in positions of power, and that includes social media moguls today as well as traditional news media want them too.

I am the type of person who believes nothing unless I see, smell or touch it, I like to hear all sides of an argument from the ridiculous to the official responses. The 1st thing that alerts me is when someone else tells me I am not allowed to hear or see someone else's  view. Its amazing how many times history shows us examples of this, all the time the people of the time were denied the right to hear or see or they were so faithful to the cause they did not wish to see or hear.

Its not a conspiracy theory to suggest our whole lives are pretty much governed by propaganda from one source or another. 

I think the mass control of minds is a very clever art, people don't see it when they are being controlled and believe anyone who should suggest such must either be mad or a traitor. Control of others can be subtle or brutal and can be turned up and down like a volume knob.

Some good examples are : 

- Saddam Hussein Baath party 1979 Purge

- Anne Frank was found and arrested by Dutch Police, not German officers.

People all over the world were reporting neighbours to the police for going out more than once a day during lock down, so examples of control go on and on, yet no one believes its happening now.

Edited by HighPressure
  • Like 1

reading this thread.  Personally, i think David Icke talks a lot of nonsense and should have stuck to Grandstand. however, he has picked up on some interesting points.  I do not subscribe to conspiracy theories as such but I have to confess to thinking that there is something very fishy going on at the moment with the world economy especially.  It seems timely that the economy should be shut down almost entirely at a time when it was already badly broken.  Not many know that the Federal reserve has been propping up the US economy since last September to the tune of $75-$120 Billion Dollars a day, that has only just stopped in the last few weeks.  You may say that its the US economy so that doesn't really matter, unfortunately the Dollar is the world reserve currency so it is in effect the world economy or at least will have a massive impact on all other currencies.  Perhaps this pandemic has come along at an opportune moment to give a reason to 'reset' (World Economic Forum's words non mine) the global economy and blame the virus not mis management since the 1970s.  Quite what a reset entails is beyond my knowledge but I suspect it won't be terribly enjoyable for anyone except those that do know what will happen!

• Like 4