Storms and convective discussion - 18th June 2020 onwards

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was the late evening storm as it passed over Filey. It was nice enough as it come up from Bridlington, but as it approached the coast, a real nice feeder band developed into it and it really ramp

My view of the Bude cell   Edit:excuse the washing

Very impressive lightning display here in Scotland in the early hours. I am just a amateur photographer but I am pleased with what I managed to capture. Here is a selection of all the best ones I got.

Posted Images

Sky is black to the southwest of here so could take a direct hit from that white-centred cell down near Bridgwater. Might just slip underneath though.

Hi, 

Just had a nasty deluge in Cleethorpes,  lots of flashes and bangs and for a while the rain was biblical. Now flashing and rumbling its way out over The Humber. 

Gone very muggy now.

Cheers Glenn

• Like 6

Seems an absolute age since I posted on here in June, what a boring month we've had! 

Nice convoy of cells forming from Wales now across into the Midlands 

• Like 2

I got one flashbang, better than nothing..

• Like 2

And now I've got what looks like a nuclear bomb cloud heading towards me, fingers crossed it'll do something nice 😛

IMG_20200725_171636895.thumb.jpg.2d2aca2052d3333bc8a452aa4604daab.jpgIMG_20200725_171910371.thumb.jpg.56bdd9cbf4c0e64cb1d1b7fa56cdb8ae.jpg

• Like 8

Couple of rumbles of thunder in Brizzle.  Very dark outside.

• Like 1

lookslike the area is very slowly heading north. Some sources have a slight chance for me later but will have to travel over the sea first. This month has been so boring.

• Like 1

The Somerset cell seems to have back built to the Southern edge somewhat. Dorset might get a look in 👀