Hi a newbie here, have been watching you guys and the weather for months on here. I dont know a lot but am learning from you all. I love all the comments and also am loving the weather at the moment in the North West , very unusual for us to have such weather ie thunder n lightening lol. look forward to being here 

• Like 6

Yes welcome to the Net Weather forums Janet, lots to watch and always someone who can try to answer any questions you have. Don't be afraid to ask.

15 hours ago, Janet Haycock said:

Hi a newbie here, have been watching you guys and the weather for months on here. I dont know a lot but am learning from you all. I love all the comments and also am loving the weather at the moment in the North West , very unusual for us to have such weather ie thunder n lightening lol. look forward to being here 

Welcome, the last five words of your post, you’ll definitely “look forward to being here” when 8 inches of snow is in the forecast ( it’s so busy it’s difficult to keep up ) Enjoy ? 

• Like 2

Welcome. You certainly don’t have to be an expect to post on here but there are a number of knowledgable posters on here you can learn from if you wish to learn a bit  about the weather.