Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

North West Regional Discussion 3 June 2020 onwards

1 hour ago, A Face like Thunder said:

I'm told that it's a lovely sunny day in the West of Scotland. How I wish it was the same in the North West of England, or at least this part of the NW. Another miserable Saturday! 

Tomorrow better, winds northerly

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice and fresh on the tops with snow becoming powdery & forming a glaze layer. -2C at present.

About 2 inches now.. Never expected this. 

Looks like someone was looking for an argument in here (and in other parts of the forum as it goes), those posts have been removed now, so please refresh the screen if you still see them. 

Posted Images

A good long walk this morning in fantastic conditions.

once a bit of cloud built up it became pretty cool but still not bad for this late in the autumn and it certainly gave some decent views.2EDD5096-9753-4C29-A46E-0BBA93F74005.thumb.jpeg.44c9a7b582a0f7bb31bcae369508019a.jpeg

• Like 6
12 hours ago, cheshire snow said:

Certainly feeling the chill in the mornings now a cool overnight low of 3c at Manchester Airport.

C.S

Yeah, first morning back in work after a couple of weeks on holiday and, as well as the first drive to work in the dark it was the first morning of using the de-icer.
I’m not a great lover of dark mornings or clearing icy windscreens but there is certainly a lot more of the former to come and possibly a few of the latter.

• Like 3

Not a bad days weather here in the end.

started cloudy but plenty of sunshine during the afternoon and dry until a light shower around 5.30.

the only spoiler was a nagging and cold breeze but I’ll take it over wet and mild any day.

• Like 2

Yes, dark, chilly walks to work in the morning at the moment until the clocks alter at the end of the month.  Bright sunshine peppered with the odd shower today.  Garden thermometer currently at 10°,  with the clear skies it feels more like 7°.  Talking of clear skies, Mars is looking quite radiant in the SE at the moment.

• Like 2

Hi guys, back from the Summery slumber.  I really, really hoping this Winter will bring alot of snow to cheers us up after a miserable year.

• Like 4

Very mellow autumnal flavour to the weather at the moment, sunny milky skies, light winds, early chill, good autumn colours. Next week set to bring other face of Autumn wind and rain, so let's make the most of coming 3 days. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, A Face like Thunder said:

A bit strange since we have a bright dry morning (so far) here in S Cheshire and the weather forecast was the other way round (better in the north of the region than the south). Not complaining and some beautiful autumnal colours.

Definitely got up to drizzle then it fined up

Nice out now but cold but in tier 3 as of midnight so can’t go anywhere apart from the Gym and leisure places oh and pubs that serve food ...... does a pub that serves crisps count 😂

• Like 2
2 hours ago, itsnowjoke said:

Nice out now but cold but in tier 3 as of midnight so can’t go anywhere apart from the Gym and leisure places oh and pubs that serve food ...... does a pub that serves crisps count 😂

My local usually sells food but is shutting tonight until Bumbling Boris decides to let us off the naughty step again so I’m off out to support them by buying beer before I start supporting them by just paying taxes.

i might push to a substantial bag of crisps though😂

• Like 1
1 minute ago, itsnowjoke said:

Grey morning 

It sure is but I do like this time of year when the trees are changing colour and the leaves are all over the ground and it always seems better when the skies are cloudy and grey.

• Like 1