Storms and Convective discussion - 1st June 2020onwards

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A quick recap of my day, without getting too waffly. It has been an absolute classic and my favourite/most successful chase so far. - started fairly benign as I failed to get a good handle on the

100% Bonafide Supercell no doubting that whatsoever 35knts of flow, Moved right of the deviant steering flow Killed off anything that came near it Like most Supercells massive uptick in

Nice little thunderstorm finally drought is over!  London webcams: I grabbed this!!! 

Posted Images

I guess the instability is behind the showers just coming up from the channel now, whether anything happens or not who knows. 

11 minutes ago, Flash bang flash bang etc said:

Whole thing is a joke tbf

Rain warning to 12pm, then thunderstorm warning 12-9, what's a joke about that.

FOLKS, NEW THREAD HERE.... 

This one has only been left open for quotes to the new thread. 

You are missing the party if you post here. 

?

• Like 1

Hi gang ,here on west mendip ,winscombe ,we have torrential rain  ,its been non stop for 30mins .cant hear any thunder but there may be some around   rain very noisy .would think that todays weather will become very newsworthy .without getting too technical  the Atmosphere is primed  , so dont take any forecast for any location as gospel, look at radar ,and satellite, the sun is now at its prime ,hope you all get in on some action .sausage baps all round STella cheers .s on ice ,

• Like 2