Snow?

Storms and Convective discussion - 1st June 2020onwards

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A quick recap of my day, without getting too waffly. It has been an absolute classic and my favourite/most successful chase so far. - started fairly benign as I failed to get a good handle on the

100% Bonafide Supercell no doubting that whatsoever 35knts of flow, Moved right of the deviant steering flow Killed off anything that came near it Like most Supercells massive uptick in

Nice little thunderstorm finally drought is over!  London webcams: I grabbed this!!! 

Posted Images

Looks like the storm has done the same as the one on Saturday (only a few hours earlier in the evening) Formed over Stoke, then intensified as it moved away ? 

Edited by Ryukai
1 minute ago, Ryukai said:

Looks like the storm has done the same as the one on Saturday (only a few hours earlier) Formed over Stoke, then intensified as it moved away ? 

Lets hope it continues up along the Wirral as on Saturday night ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Azuremoon2 said:

Yep and for the third time in 3 days Congleton misses the storm by 5 miles. 

Should get you good views at least. I had that with Sheffield's storm yesterday as it missed/weakened over northern parts of the city.

2 hours ago, East_England_Stormchaser91 said:

The cap is slowly weakening now. Hopefully something can kick off locally! 

What a superb few days it has been, and plenty more to come through tomorrow and Wednesday! 

To make things just as exciting, a possible MCS is back on the cards from the continent, and the pattern staying predominantly similar for the foreseeable. 

Bravo!! Just the way I like it! 

Sincerely hoping you’re right EES91. Only uncertainty I’ve got is whether it is MCS styley or frontal development as a front is forecast to form and move in from the SE Thursday

1 hour ago, Lance M said:

Certainly enjoying this one, although it's probably drunk. Still, we can dream.

Screenshot_20200615-183014.png

?????????????????

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Jim Halpert said:

Splitting off to the right? image.thumb.png.85020dbf62a56d51a918b9220341afb9.png

Run back the last 30 minutes of frames, cell does appear to right split could be looking at the low-end supercell here.

Now cell developing through its outflow to the east.

Edited by Ben Sainsbury
  • Like 1