Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 01/06/2020 Onward

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll like this one.... Some kids were camping over in the Downton meadows last night. Packing up in the rain this morning, we watched them bag their rubbish up, then chuck it in the trees. I shouted

My poor attempt at taking photos of lightning with the phone! 

Just missed out in frome again , but took a short a short stroll  to a good vantage point and caught  funnel cloud 

Posted Images

Morning All, some showers around this morning, after a cool 14.8°C at: 04:21, showers seem to be the order of the day..a couple of hardy souls on the beach this morning, with the skies looking more promising towards the south (rain wise)..

image.thumb.png.6f719af25793ed9ddb530db53d7cecdc.png

2 minutes ago, CheesepuffScott said:

Pretty heavy and had another torrential one just pass.. sun’s out again now. 18.4°C

Yep, saw that to our South. Sunny here, but lovely cloudscapes all around.

• Like 1

A pleasant afternoon here, being missed by the showers this PM, in fact only one really light shower this morning, so no complaints and a high of 23.1°C at: 15:38..with some late afternoon sunshine on the beach..

image.thumb.png.c576954d72ea3d11a5670ffbc8809a8c.png

Edited by Dorsetbred

No more showers after the downpour in the early hours of this morning. Mostly cloudy for a lot of the day although it was sunnier later on. Reached 21.2°C, currently 18.4°C

Lovely sunny day yesterday, 23.5c max at 4pm.
Was still 19c at midnight and rose to 19.8c at 3.30am
Dropped to a low of 18.5c at 6:30am

Heavy rain has started the day.
Rain started at 6am, so far 4.5mm.
Now 18.7c, 1004.7 hPa, SSE 2-4mph

Morning All, after an overnight low of 15.9°C at: 02:09, currently 18.1°C and rainfall so far of 13.0 mm, certainly very different to a week ago, but no complaints from me, it's the British weather..

I do wonder how calm and serene this will look in a couple of days time..

image.thumb.png.21758d461ad6098dbb5f3c12b2ecc72a.png