Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 01/06/2020 Onward

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll like this one.... Some kids were camping over in the Downton meadows last night. Packing up in the rain this morning, we watched them bag their rubbish up, then chuck it in the trees. I shouted

My poor attempt at taking photos of lightning with the phone! 

Just missed out in frome again , but took a short a short stroll  to a good vantage point and caught  funnel cloud 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MP-R said:

High cloud doing its best to ruin a sunny day. Seriously do one!

Mike these clouds are lovely to look at!

0D4EB94D-F301-45AF-A625-903F0CEAE9D1.jpeg

• Like 1

26.9°C twice today. Couldn't quite get to 27°C but still the warmest day of the year, so far. It's exactly 4 weeks since the last rainfall here, not a bad run!

Morning All, the rain dance yesterday seemed to have worked.. overnight low of 13.8°C at: 07:13 now struggled up to 14.2°C ..RH92 % and a rainfall measure of 3.8mm, of that slow gentle absorbent rainfall that the plants need..

Opportunity today to choose the best spot on the beach...

image.thumb.png.b23bfb393049981d8ed13e925f0c69a0.png

Edited by Dorsetbred

Very mild night staying above 15C here.

Youd think it’d been raining for a while looking at the radar but spitting has just started.

Bits and pieces of rain so far today.

Arome has the rain pepping up around the New Forest later.

anim_dyn6.gif

We should have been at The Killers @ St Mary's this evening. That would have been typical. 8 weeks of awesome weather in the lead up, for it to break on the day.

Anyway... now postponed until next June.

Feels like a really poor forecast to today, most forecasts had the south coast getting close to 20C with the rain starting a little later in the day, we're stuck at 14C and that isn't really going to change given the view out the window and the radar & satellite imagery. Could be the first zero sunshine days in weeks and weeks.

Still feels warm here due to the higher humidity. Almost 17°C.

It absolutely piddled down around 5:45am, woke me up. I could tell by the mess of rubbish in the yard and street that it was very heavy rain. 9.8mm today.