Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 01/06/2020 Onward

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll like this one.... Some kids were camping over in the Downton meadows last night. Packing up in the rain this morning, we watched them bag their rubbish up, then chuck it in the trees. I shouted

My poor attempt at taking photos of lightning with the phone! 

Just missed out in frome again , but took a short a short stroll  to a good vantage point and caught  funnel cloud 

Posted Images

Sunny spells for a lot of the day although it turned cloudy later on. Quite windy for a lot of the day until this evening when the wind dropped. Reached 21.6°C, currently 16.1°C

Reached a surprisingly good high of 21.3C here in some lengthy sunny spells earlier. Turned cloudy and much cooler feeling later in the afternoon though with that nagging wind.

Morning All, some light rain to start the day, after an overnight low of 13.8°C at: 00:15 currently 15.4°C with RH93 %, Humidex 18.9°C with a light breeze in from the SSW, and misty conditions, shows well in the beach view this morning..

image.thumb.png.be86dfbb20c9954337b3b0ff5b64ac87.png 

All gone very dark to the South and they're off at the Rose Bowl. OH somewhere in the forest, eating out to help out, presumably inside now.

Of course, it's sunny here. Any excitement dodging us, as per.

Edit : Brief heavy shower now. Big old drops.

Edited by jtay
  • Like 1

19.2mm to 10.00 this morning.  Had to rescue the food bin and the black one once they'd been emptied as they were heading out of the close!

There's barely any wind at all at the moment. Forecast says 22mph/40mph. Currently the wind speed is 10mph. It's not even as windy as last Friday. 🤭

Another day another storm and yet another fence panel gone, i feel only a brick wall will stand up the the ever increasing amount of windstorms we seem to get here nowadays 😡