Your personal hints and tips

Share the things keeping you busy and cheering you up at the moment. These could be anything - your exercise routines, photos of your pets or walks, new recipes, garden tips or whatever else. 

The combination of great weather and the lockdown has been a chance for me to get back into running again. Been running probably 5 or 6 days a week since March and managed my first 10k of the year on Wednesday. No goals or races to work towards, but it feels great to get out and helps prevent me from putting on weight due to boredom snacking!

• Like 1

The dry weather here has helped me too. The garden is looking better than it has for some time. My wife and I do a half hour to one hour walk every afternoon. For me that is not unusual but she is one of the few people that have probably increased their exercise since the lockdown. Other than that I am spending more time on the internet including doing a meteorology course from Reading Uni and some family history. Missing the gym though and my occasional lunches out with retired colleagues. Looking forward to welcoming home my younger daughter this weekend as she has completed a 14 day self isolation having returned from the States. My wife is worrying though that she will revert to her studenty ways of lying around the house all day when she was home.
All in all not too much of a change to our routines here.

• Like 1