Sign in to follow this  
Paul Sherman

2020 Tornado Season

Hi Guys 

Wanted to start a thread with regards to the Ongoing effects of Covid-19 and the Upcoming Tornado Tours that are run through Netweather and WeatherHolidays and try to keep updating this Thread  regularly over the next few weeks for all members on here who are booked onto the Tours.

We have already taken the unprecedented decision to cancel Tours 1 and 2 already and anybody booked on these tours should have already received an email outlining your options going forward be it to receive a full refund or to roll your tour over to 2021. The Tours span the dates listed below.

Tour 1 - 5th May until the 16th May

Tour 2 - 16th May until the 27th May

We are currently keeping track of the ongoing virus on a day by day and week by week basis for the remaining 4 Tornado Alley Tours and the Arizona Monsoon Tour and will update accordingly. The next Update on Tours 3 and 4 will be around Easter Time. The general consensus with regards to flights is for your flight operator to cancel your flight and you will receive a full refund or to accept a voucher which is valid to use on other dates.

Going forward further if things improve dramatically over the next 6-8 weeks we will be open to the options of slotting tours into July which has an amazing Northern Plains season and/or into August for anybody who might want to roll their ticket onto the Monsoon Tours/Northern Plains

Both myself and Paul M will be on hand if you have any questions but for now this is all we can update with at this present time.

Regards

Paul

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi Guys

An update for you in relation to the remaining Tours 3, 4, 5 and 6 for Tornado Season 2020

We have taken the unprecedented decision to cancel the remaining tours for this year. All guests on these tours should have received an email outlining options going forward regarding Full Refunds or to roll over a tour to 2021.

The Arizona Monsoon Tour is not affected at this time.

Regards

Paul 

• Sad 1

I guess it was always going to be so Paul.

I’m not embarrassed to admit the loss of my annual pilgrimage to the Plains has been quite difficult to accept but we will get through this and be hunting down those supercells again next year.

• Like 1