• Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Ice
1 minute ago, Boro Snow said:

First signs of what mate

internet restrictions

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

New York City public schools are closing from tomorrow with the first attempt to reopen them on Monday 20th April

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Gales, frost, fog & snow
4 minutes ago, jimben said:

Xbox live has stopped working ... first signs

Overrun servers due to most of Europe playing Call of Duty stuck in their homes? 

• Like 7

Posted
2 minutes ago, AWD said:

Overrun servers due to most of Europe playing Call of Duty stuck in their homes? 

Seems to be variable when using a vpn connection around the world. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, Snipper said:

What all them animal rights people saying?

Animal rights in these situs takes a back seat; couldnt give a flying flock about a monkey or mouse, if testing quickly produces a suitable and effective vaccine.

• Like 6

Posted
22 minutes ago, Azazel said:

Off topic, but Call of Duty is whack.

Which one?

Edited by Jo Farrow
irrelevant

Posted

Serious question, I need to know for the sanity of myself and my 3 year old son should the situation transpire ; If you’re on lockdown can you really be prevented from going for a walk on a sunny day!?

Posted
1 minute ago, Andy Bown said:

Serious question, I need to know for the sanity of myself and my 3 year old son should the situation transpire ; If you’re on lockdown can you really be prevented from going for a walk on a sunny day!?

I would also like to know this. My mum has an Alsatian and her life pretty much revolves around it. She wouldn’t cope not being able to get out and walk her.

• Like 1

Posted
2 minutes ago, Andy Bown said:

Realistically for most with a house and garden who is going to stop you?  It is those in flats that have to use common areas where something might be done to try and stop you leaving. 

• Like 1

Posted
13 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

French preparing for a China style lockdown?

Debating now whether to go out early and get some supplies . It’s a shame they don’t have 24 hour supermarkets here. As a night owl I could turn up at 2am and avoid the toilet paper riots!

• Like 4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any kind of extremes. But the more snow the better.
7 minutes ago, Azazel said:

I would also like to know this. My mum has an Alsatian and her life pretty much revolves around it. She wouldn’t cope not being able to get out and walk her.

Don't worry mate, a maniac driver hit and knocked our wall down last night putting a part of it through our neighbours window, it's amazing someone wasn't killed... And it took them about 4 hours to come. If you have field's and woods close by your home, it's gonna be relatively simple to escape to them for a walk... We are surrounded by them. The police I would imagine, would be focused on towns and cities, rural spots would be very difficult to enforce that law.. Some of the countryside reclusive spots by me don't have police stations for miles. I think it would be ridiculous... They may as well stick an ankle tag on us... And when we get any further than the front lawn, it goes off... Can you imagine that, millions of electronic tags going off at the same time, we would be facing a power cut in know time.

• Like 2

Posted
41 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

President Trump: "The virus is very contagious, but we have it under control."

39 minutes ago, Boro Snow said:

He reminds me of that General that did the press statements from Iraq during the Iraq War "There are no American tanks on Iraqi soil !!!!! We are in full control"  Meanwhile, there's simultaneous tv footage of American tanks rolling down the main street of the Iraqi capital    

• Like 7

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Storms, Snow Thunder, Supercells, all weather extremes
3 minutes ago, Ryukai said:

He reminds me of that General that did the press statements from Iraq during the Iraq War "There are no American tanks on Iraqi soil !!!!! We are in full control"  Meanwhile, there's simultaneous tv footage of American tanks rolling down the main street of the Iraqi capital    

Ah yes baghdad Bob 

• Like 1

Posted

Various open letters have been sent out from different groups questioning the UK's policy. Most are really wanting to have the data released as to how we have come to such a different conclusion to what the tactics should be compared to the whole of Europe. some are also requesting more in the way of social distancing measures to be put in now.

I know of at least three such letters that are currently out there. Government really does have to answer these concerns, and soon as possible.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,Thunderstorms mix both for heaven THUNDERSNOW 😜😀🤤🥰

So how is there the spike in the 20-29 range in the other chart from South Korea earlier those must just be infections rather than deaths?

• Like 1

Posted
2 minutes ago, kold weather said:

Various open letters have been sent out from different groups questioning the UK's policy. Most are really wanting to have the data released as to how we have come to such a different conclusion to what the tactics should be compared to the whole of Europe. some are also requesting more in the way of social distancing measures to be put in now.

I know of at least three such letters that are currently out there. Government really does have to answer these concerns, and soon as possible.

Yes, but are these letters from people suitably qualified to question?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers
7 minutes ago, northwestsnow said:

Im not going to lie, that Guardian article has me feeling terrified ..

Worst case predictions no doubt. Half this stuff is just scaremongering

The vast majority really shouldn't get worked up over this. 75,000 have recovered which is something the media haven't mentioned

• Like 1