Snow?

Storm Ciara - Atlantic storm 3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A surfer missing in Sussex has been found alive. Great. Now they can send the moron a bill for the callout for his stupidity.  

You wont be lurking much longer if you are up on a roof tommorow 

Even doors are getting windy ?  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, SNOW_JOKE said:

MCFC match has been postponed: Due to extreme and escalating weather conditions and in the interests of supporter and staff safety, today’s @premierleague match against West Ham has been postponed.

Left it a little late, I'm sure plenty of West Ham fans would already be well on there way by this point given the distances they need to travel.

Strong gusts here from the first line of rain that has just moved through, looks like a 2nd squall line forming ahead of the 1st, not as well defined but it probably will help to drag those stronger winds down further.

• Like 1

The squall line was pretty intense coming through here 30 mins ago. Just had a nice big boom of thunder on the back edge as it's starting to calm down. I suspect the midlands will be in for some fun shortly!

Squall has just passed here although it wasn't as gusty as I thought it was going to be but the rain has been relentless for the past 15 minutes. FR24 is also interesting to watch with plenty of go-around's and long holds into MAN.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.1d43191f26a57090be9b651511302a8d.jpg