Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Novel Coronavirus – China

Snipper

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Storms, Snow Thunder, Supercells, all weather extremes

I work as a forklift driver in Aldi Warehouse and we have been told no matter what happens we are needed to supply the country with what it needs, 

• Like 5

Guest Delete Me
Just now, Boro Snow said:

I work as a forklift driver in Aldi Warehouse and we have been told no matter what happens we are needed to supply the country with what it needs, 

If you look at Italy, food outlets and pharmacies  to stay open only - supply chain will need to work still though

Posted
1 minute ago, Paul Faulkner said:

Schools will close next Friday, already been told that when we close I will probably have to come into work as skeleton staff......defies the whole put of closing imo!!!!!

Yes I'm thinking the same, that is the mood music I'm getting from what I'm hearing.

• Like 2

Posted
8 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

Breaking: UK set to move to delay phase

Screenshot_20200311-223108_Sky News.jpg

Should of been done a lot earlier but at least now it's moving into the next phase 

• Like 1

Guest Delete Me
Just now, kold weather said:

Yes I'm thinking the same, that is the mood music I'm getting from what I'm hearing.

If the government close schools to try and stop any spread then it needs to be a full closure, not just remote working for teachers and students else its pointless.

Posted
8 minutes ago, Paul Faulkner said:

Schools will close next Friday, already been told that when we close I will probably have to come into work as skeleton staff......defies the whole put of closing imo!!!!!

I would have thought this Friday coming?

Posted
4 minutes ago, Paul Faulkner said:

If the government close schools to try and stop any spread then it needs to be a full closure, not just remote working for teachers and students else its pointless.

I mean if you want to slow the spread down and that is your highest importance, then closing schools will be good, as it will force parents to stay at home with kids and thus not get as many opportunities to get the virus.

I suppose the economy would be stuffed if that situation, but its hard to see any situation that the economy is not severe hit for the next 6 months or so. 

• Like 3

Posted
8 minutes ago, kold weather said:

always get confused with this by next Friday  do you mean a week on Friday?.  Because many round here class Friday coming  as this Friday    its late im getting in a tiss

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: windy

Would like to know what the fa plan to do to help smaller clubs because more than a couple of games behind closed doors and they'll start struggling.If it goes on for a few months half the clubs in the UK will fold...

• Like 2

Posted
Just now, Wiltshire_snow_lover said:

all games behind closed doors from now according to the times 

Unfortunately if this does spread widely, players will get infected and that will curtail that idea right off the bat.

• Like 2

Guest Delete Me
2 minutes ago, booferking said:

I would have thought this Friday coming?

In my eyes its too soon to sort anything out as we are approaching GCSE's its imperative that students/teachers are in a position to work remotely which will take time to set up.

I don't know though, the Dfe / PHE have not issued any statements, I would think we will hear tomorrow.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

I'm meant to be going to Norwich a week today.  Looking increasingly "touch and go" from the current evidence!

• Like 1

Guest Delete Me
1 minute ago, Ross90 said:

Would like to know what the fa plan to do to help smaller clubs because more than a couple of games behind closed doors and they'll start struggling.If it goes on for a few months half the clubs in the UK will fold...

The FA are loaded they could easily cover the losses of every team below the premier league, they wont though as they are scumbags

Posted
1 minute ago, kold weather said:

Unfortunately if this does spread widely, players will get infected and that will curtail that idea right off the bat.

Dont mention bats

• Like 9

Posted
6 minutes ago, weirpig said:

always get confused with this by next Friday  do you mean a week on Friday?.  Because many round here class Friday coming  as this Friday    its late im getting in a tiss

Next Friday (20th). I don't know the reasoning, my best guess is to give time for all the wheels to turn and to allow parents opportunities to sort things out. If things go rapidly out of hand then it may get pulled forward I'd guess.

• Like 1

Posted
1 minute ago, Wiltshire_snow_lover said:

Yep will ticket holders for the games get a refund doubt it....Just here is a lovely stream... that anyone could get of the net in 2 secs

im not really on a bout the fans   Example is Villa  they are fighting for survival    they have to play us  Chelsea  Man united  and Arsenal  all at home    now those games are very difficult   the only way to really get anything from those games  is home advantage  the crowd.  now the games are behind closed doors  that advatage is gone   the same advantage  that the 4 teams just mentioned had early in the season.    

• Like 1

Guest Delete Me

A guy on Twitter who is ITK with the government:

"Cobra meeting tomorrow and you should start to see some changes not long after. New laws being put to the house next week in preparation for the next stages as there will be some serious social disruption and we need our house in order to protect businesses and the public."

Posted
Just now, weirpig said:

im not really on a bout the fans   Example is Villa  they are fighting for survival    they have to play us  Chelsea  Man united  and Arsenal  all at home    now those games are very difficult   the only way to really get anything from those games  is home advantage  the crowd.  now the games are behind closed doors  that advatage is gone   the same advantage  that the 4 teams just mentioned had early in the season.    

Its not an ideal situation at all, but its probably the most realistic way of getting the season done. None of the solutions are any good however...

• Like 1

Posted
1 minute ago, weirpig said:

tbh its a valid point i would end league now where u are stands... as cant exactly rob my liverpool of the prem lol