Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 01/01/2020 Onward

Mapantz

Posted

First time it’s hit 20C here this year after previously reaching 19.0C. Currently 20.9C

12B963B5-7A7E-44BC-A982-21C12E6710AE.thumb.jpeg.c2b63aa3382fc43631af43e9ce0a059e.jpeg040190E8-5DBB-4780-B65D-5F2344D4C9F5.thumb.jpeg.57c97d40e888d51396e0102a34108726.jpeg

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

It hit 22.1°C here at 15:08

Looking back at my data, this is the earliest 20°C+ since 2011. Which was 21.1°C on April 7th.

PS: Recycling wasn't emptied today. That's 4 weeks and counting.

Edited by Mapantz

Posted

First day of 20°C+ here today with a high of 21.1°C at 3.05pm here.

Great run of dry and settled weather. Sadly, it does look this will be the last for now!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy winters, warm springs, hot summers, warm then stormy autumn

Phew! A max of 22.9°C here.. the cloud has now cleared and we're left with blue skies.

Currently 20.6°C

Posted

Wetting ourselves with laughter here. Our neighbour is conducting an online personal training session in her garden (usually has people visit) while we're sat outside in an evening for the first time this year eating chocolate cake that we made today !

Still above 20c .

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy winters, warm springs, hot summers, warm then stormy autumn

Little to no breeze this evening.. temperature is 10.8°C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

The cloud cleared for most of the afternoon leaving a warm afternoon with mostly clear skies although it did briefly turn more hazy again later on. Reached 20.4°C, currently 9.3°C

Edited by matt111

Posted

Morning All, with some local mist we are currently at 7.8°C after an overnight low of 6.9°C at: 06:57 with the RH91%, and pressure rising slightly at 1023.6 mb..

Posted

Morning, the overnight low was 7.8°C at: 06:38..

Sunny and warm now, currently 19.8°C

Posted

Beautiful conditions outside at the moment and the temperature has already broken my highest this year so far (Which was set Tuesday).

Currently 22.3C. 

Posted

Up to 21.7°C here

Posted

D06EE927-E5D5-4A12-AFFC-3F47857E3D11.jpeg

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy winters, hot and sunny summers with thunderstorms!

Hottest day of the year so far today - 24.1c and probably will be slightly higher for the maximum temp. Quarantine should fly by if all the days are like this! ☀️

Posted

Its already warmer than yesterday which got up to 20.9°C, currently 21.3°C!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Reached 21.2°C not long ago but a slight breeze has picked up dropping it back to 19.9°C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Not far off 23C here. Good going for this early in the month!

Posted

22.7°C, and the wind is beginning to pick up a little making it feel very comfortable out!

Posted

Got up to 23.8°C earlier...

Very warm still, although the breeze has picked up a little, which is helpful as I’m out in the garden this afternoon. Currently 22.7°C

Posted

Temp not as high today, 21.4°C.

Had a bit of an issue with the electrics today. I plugged a disc cutter in to one of my outdoor sockets and the power tripped (thankfully just to the RCD)

After faffing for an hour, it turns out, the mains that I plug in to only had a 3 amp fuse. Not sure why it was so low?! Put a 13 amp in and all was good again.

Loving this weather at the moment. Been working  in the garden everyday from 9am 'til around 4pm for the last 5 or 6 weeks.

Posted
28 minutes ago, Mapantz said:

Temp not as high today, 21.4°C.

Had a bit of an issue with the electrics today. I plugged a disc cutter in to one of my outdoor sockets and the power tripped (thankfully just to the RCD)

After faffing for an hour, it turns out, the mains that I plug in to only had a 3 amp fuse. Not sure why it was so low?! Put a 13 amp in and all was good again.

Loving this weather at the moment. Been working  in the garden everyday from 9am 'til around 4pm for the last 5 or 6 weeks.

it is nice weather at the mo mate, its lovely here in cardiff as well, dad is cleaning his truck out, ive mowed the front lawn and the verge as well (council wont be doing it for a good while yet), and yesterday powerwashed the end patio other patio is for weekend, and i'm in work tomorrow though , but perk is i get to go to porthcawl and get paid for it , as part of my job, but its crucifying me that I cant go afloat at the moment, so my boating hours are going to be much reduced this year

Edited by viking_smb

Posted

Hard to believe its still spring when the weather over recent days has felt more like summer, warmest day of the year again today after a top temp of 23.4°C.

Currently 18.1°C

Posted

Warm and sunny all afternoon and the wind dropped again later on allowing the temperature to reach 22.0°C, the warmest so far this year. Currently 17.7°C

Posted

I've noticed that PM 2.5 air quality has been very poor over the last 24 hours - still is now.

• Like 1