Kirkcaldy Weather

Snow and Ice coverage in the Northern Hemisphere winter 2019/2020 (Twitter photos and videos)

Edited by Katrine Basso
Change image to video

saudi-arabia-snow-jan-10-2020.jpg
WATCHERS.NEWS

Residents of the Saudi Arabian northwestern province of Tabuk took to social media to share stunning scenes of heavy snow...
WWW.THENEWS.COM.PK

30 people have been reported killed, much of the damage struck southwestern Balochistan province

imagesnow.jpg
WWW.SOTT.NET

The busiest mountain pass in Washington state has received several feet of snow in less than a week and more snow is in the...
Temperature-drops-to-minus-13-C-in-parts
THEFRONTIERPOST.COM

F.P. Report QUETTA: Large swathes of the country continued to experience an intense spell of cold wave over the past 24 hours with...

6 minutes ago, ICE COLD said:

@Kirkcaldy Weather nice posts mate . That’s what you called buried. I really wish we could have a day like that over here 😩

Aye if only 😍 

Plow_st_johns_airport_newfoundland_snow.
WWW.THEWEATHERNETWORK.COM

Multiple communities, including St. John's, have declared states of emergency as the storm all but shuts down much of Newfoundland.

It is a pity snow cannot be shared more equally, I would not mind half of what they get or even more as I live in an noisy area with heavy traffic, 24 hours a week as it dampness background noise.