Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Reports - Monday 13th September 2004

STORMGUY

Posted

Emptying it down. Occasional flashes of lightning, some thunder. Easily half an inch of rain in the past hour or so.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder and lightning

:lol: I had a thunderstorm to my west about 6pm this evening. :D

Posted

3 more major storms overnight..

The worst being at around midnight - I've never seen anything like it before. The wind was howling, the hail was sweeping across the street, absolutely battering everything. Thunder was booming and lightning went awol. :D

Posted

Mine for yesterday were 1 about 4 in the afternoon & 1 about 10 in the evening then another about middnight. The last 2 slightly to the south of me & may have ended up somewhere near where Andy Bown lives.

Posted

heard a few rumbles and saw a few flashes in Rhuthun, had some heavy hail and rain, the hail was flying everywhere in the strong winds. Nearly whiteout condtions on the drive back home at 300m asl. Hail was covering everywhere.

Posted
Mine for yesterday were 1 about 4 in the afternoon & 1 about 10 in the evening then another about middnight. The last 2 slightly to the south of me & may have ended up somewhere near where Andy Bown lives.

There was lightning in the distance around 2300-0000 but I was too tired to watch.

See guys, I go to Spain and have storms there, and come home and within 4 days things are cracking off nationwide :D:D :lol: :D :lol:

Also good to see Frank had a storm :wink: :shock:

Posted

Counted about 10 seperate stroms from yesterday afternoon up until midnight. :shock:

A horrendous night. Futher outbreaks of thunder and spectacular lightshows through the night. The one major strom occured at about midnight. A few flashes of lightning and thunder, followed by a prolonged period of torrential hail, which was bouncing off the windows. The way the gales picked up in that time was terrific. A few bins blown over and branches down.

Heavy, very blustery, but non-thundery showers are continuing this morning.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms

had a storm last night from 2.30 and finally the lightning fizzled out at around 5am.had rain/hail and thunder with strong gusts