Blessed Weather

South East and East Anglia Weather Discussion Sept 2019 onwards

6 hours ago, moogyboobles said:

I photographed a wedding in Harlow yesterday, on the way there many roads were half flooded... on the way back home many were fully flooded!  Took me twice as long as it should've to get home. That was not a fun drive home. 
If only Google maps knew about flooded roads!

You may need a boat to get to your next shoot.

Flooding in parts of Kent

Decent day sunshine between the clouds mostly dry apart from a heavy ish shower around 7-8 o’clock, been very showery here the last week or so 

A much better today, a mainly clear sky with plenty of winter sunshine.  There was a cool breeze making it feeling cooler than it really was.  The time is at 4:33pm.  The temperature is 9.6°C and the humidity has lowered from 80% down to 68%.  The barometric pressure has risen to 1008.8.

So according to KentLive we are getting snow in January, the 8th for me and the 14th for Ashford 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-news/kent-weather-exact-dates-its-3676022

I am hopeful for a frosty Christmas morning here in Biggin Hill 😊.  Sun is out today (after a brief, fairly heavy shower); , just sat watching two squirrels and two robins filling up on nuts and seed.  Merry Christmas everyone.....fingers crossed for some wintry, snowy weather in the new year (a complete 'white out' would be awesome, but perhaps wishing for a bit too much).  Enjoy your festivities x

3 minutes ago, scrat said:

I am hopeful for a frosty Christmas morning here in Biggin Hill 😊.  Sun is out today (after a brief, fairly heavy shower); , just sat watching two squirrels and two robins filling up on nuts and seed.  Merry Christmas everyone.....fingers crossed for some wintry, snowy weather in the new year (a complete 'white out' would be awesome, but perhaps wishing for a bit too much).  Enjoy your festivities x

I think the only white-out will be if i drop a can of emulsion whilst decorating 😀

merry xmas everyone.

There has been no sign of rain today.  In fact throughout the morning and the early afternoon, there have been a combination of bright and sunny spells.  Nothing like it had been forecasted for a deluge of rain.  It is 1:07 pm and there are large breaks in between the cumulus clouds. It is quite breezy.  The temperature is a balmy 11.°C and humidity is at 73%.  The barometric pressure is steady at 1004.7%.

Happy Christmas all! Fingers crossed for a deep and crisp and even New year! 🎄⛄⛄

Merry Christmas to everyone, What a Glorious Day , All that’s missing is a 10 degree drop in temperature and 10 inches of snow ⛄️ cover . 

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Afternoon all, on this staggeringly wintry Xmas Day---6.6C with wall-to-wall sunshine!

And a very merry Christmas to all the denizens of the SE & EA thread!:santa-emoji::drunk-emoji::reindeer-emoji: